Celebrity hair: Ashlee Simpson

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ashlee1.JPG

Ashlee Simpson’s hair looked fabulous at the grand opening of “Runwayâ€! Her beachy waves look so natural and perfect for this season! This hairstyle is so simple to achieve, but it must be done overnight. Here’s how to get her look:

1. Wash hair the night before, and wrap with a towel for 10 minutes to dry out the excess water.

2. When hair is still damp, apply a dime size amount of Alterna Hemp Seed Texturizing Glaze [$16.50] into palm, rub hands together, and distribute into hair.

3. Part hair where you desire (Ashlee has her part in the middle) and separate into two halves.

4. Braid each part of your hair, and secure with ponytail holders.

5. Sleep with the braids in your hair, and remove ponytail holders and braids when you wake up. Now you’re finished, and you have clump-free, beachy waves! There is no need to spray hair afterwards–the texturizing glaze is enough to hold your waves and keep them looking natural!

Celebrity Style - Style Phox - Latest in Fashion and Style

thanks a lot for sharing,

i have tried that a couple of times before, i used a glossing serum instead ( i have dry hair)

i must add that the braids shouldn't be tightly braided, for itll make the hairwaves look weird the next day, esp if u have dry hair
wink.gif

I really liked her short and black hair she had before. It grew on me. But htis one not so much..

She looks fab. Really like that look. Off the subject, what colour eye liner do you think she is wearing, it looks great with nude lips.

That is so pretty, I am growing my hair out again. I really miss my long hair. Her makeup looks so pretty too.

I like the style, but her hair color is a little weird and darker at the roots for about 5 inches.

I like her hair, but whenever I try something like that, I wake up with bed head. The no fuss hair styles always leave my hair looking like I don't own a brush!
rotfl.gif

Back