By Request....Benebaby's Elvira Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Step 1- Get as pale as can be! I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 15 which is my winter color. I also used Illuminare extra coverage concealer. I set it all with Morbid Powder in White.

3641-Step1.jpg

Step 2- Prep the eyes and groom the brows. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base. Then I applied the Shu Eye Brightener under the brow. Next I used the Benefit Ultrazing to fill in any sparse areas of the brow. I followed that with Almost Black Ardell Brow Gel.
3641-Step2.jpg

Here is the foundation and prepped eyes and brows.
3641-step3.jpg

Step 3- Shadows and Liners. I used MAC Gesso, Benefit Zero, NYX Sunrise and Benefit Babecakes liner.
3641-Step4.jpg

I applied the MAC Gesso all over the lid.....
3641-Step5.jpg

Then I mixed a touch of water with my Benefit Babecakes liner and drew a VERY thick line on the upper lid. I started in the inner corner and thickened it as I drew out. Let it dry for a moment before opening!!
3641-Step6.jpg

The next part is tricky! With the liquid liner you must also line under the bottom lashes...steady! Elongate the line on the inner corner to reach the line on the bottom. It should look very exaggerated.
3641-Step7.jpg

It will look a bit rough, but we will soften those lines as we go along..EEK
3641-Step8.jpg

Bust out that black shadow....I used benefit Zero. Take a crease brush and work your black shadow into the INNER corner crease.
3641-Step9.jpg

3641-Step10.jpg

3641-Step11.jpg

Now take your Red shadow and begin lining under the bottom lashes, go right over the top of the black line.
3641-Step12.jpg

It should look like this....creepy!
3641-Step13.jpg

3641-Step14.jpg

Step 4- Lashes!! I used Ardell Lashes...bigger the better. I also used the Shu Eye brightener to line the inner rims of my eyes.
3641-Step15.jpg

Apply glue to lashes and let it set for 30 seconds. Use the lash placement tool to press lashes firmly into your lashline.
3641-Step16.jpg

Step 5- Cheeks. I used MAC Frankly Scarlet...a bright matte red. Suck in your cheeks and apply blush to the hollows.
3641-Step17.jpg

3641-Step18.jpg

Step 6- Pack on the Red Lipstick. I used Trucco Spy Red.... and here it is.....
Benebaby as the Hostess whose Curves rattle your nerves.....ELVIRA!
3641-Elvirapic.jpg

3641-Elvirapic2.jpg

3641-Elviraeyesclosed.jpg

3641-Myrealhair.jpg

3641-l_c5f62fbbdeb4e6abdd5e75798ebe5b4f.jpg

Sorry if the pics were blurry... I had to use the BF's crappy camera.

Damn, that's hella sick.

I like it - the eyes are perfect!

Thanks for doing the request!
biggrin.gif

and you say i rock the red lipstick? uhh hello..you do!

know what i love about you manders? you could have easily showed up at that audition looking exactly like elvira, but you didnt..you did your own twist on it and looked amazing still, yet unique. but it is clear from this tutorial that you know how to pull off her look almost identically, and you still didnt. i like that about you, very original.

you'll make an amazing elvira.

That looks awesome. I like it with your real hair better than the wig.

Looks great!! I went by the Queen Mary yesterday (from the water side on our boat
wink.gif
) and thought about you, I even told my bf about you getting called in for the Elvira show!

Back