The Softest Kabuki Ever!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I never thought I'd find a synthetic brush that was softer than natural hair, but this brush is AMAZING:

Silky Smooth Taklon Kabuki Brush!

It is the softest brush ever -- it makes me look forward to putting on my makeup just so I can feel it against my skin, and it makes all of my other natural hair brushes (which I used to think were so soft) feel scratchy in comparison! It also gives a gorgeous, even finish with minimal effort!

When the girls on Aromaleigh's forums discovered how wonderful this brush is, it quickly sold out! Now it is back in stock!

Aromaleigh is a small online-only company
smile.gif

However, they do have weekly sales that change every Saturday, so if you are on a budget watch for it to go on sale
wink.gif

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind for when my MAC 182 wears out.

Buh now i got all excited,since i really want another Kabuki,and MAC is just too expensive for me atm and they dont ship internationally *cry*

I have the feeling that everyone buys from the same suppliers, so in the end, every synthetic kabuki is quite similar to each other! - Aromaleigh kabuki looks A LOT like the lumiere one

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have the feeling that everyone buys from the same suppliers, so in the end, every synthetic kabuki is quite similar to each other! - Aromaleigh kabuki looks A LOT like the lumiere one You're right. All the synthetic flat tops and kabukis look like the same brushes. I do believe they all get them from the same supplier in China. That is what I have heard anyway.

Back