I love you guys :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to stop by to say Hi to everyone around MUT, i have missed you guys so much, i have come from time to time to see how you are all doing, i miss talking to you all
smile.gif

Sorry i left all of a sudden, but some of you know why i had to leave for a lil while.

Things are starting to get better now, i am a bit less stressed out now and things are working out for me.

I mostly want to thank all of you who have messaged me on my profile and pm'ed me to cheer me up and those who have sent caring and encouraging words to me, you guys are really one of the best things that have happened to me, i may not know you in real life but you guys have a special place in my heart
21.gif
i wont mention who all of you are because im sure you all know who are the ppl i love the most here, and i have to say i pretty much love you all
tongue.gif
you guys are something special
1f.gif

I still might not be able to spend too much time around here but i'll make sure i come from time to time to see how you are all doing, and know that i care and love you all, if anyone ever needs anything from me just pm me, i will try and help you guys out with anything you need.

Talk soon, you all take care,

<3 Nury

we will always be here for you nury

everyone in here love you

im glad that you are doin' great

hope to see an avatar of your face soon

I was just thinking about you, Nury! We miss you here...

I'm glad you're feeling less stressed...I hope everything starts going better!

I am glad to hear your stress is getting better. Take care and we hope to see you around here.

miss you so much!! if there's anything I can do to cheer you up, let me know! MUT is not the same without you!! and good luck with everything
smile.gif

We love you too! It's isn't the same without you here, and you're very missed. I hope whatever you're going through gets a lot better. That's what's wonderful about MUT... when things are looking down, everyone is here for you. Hope to see you around!

<3

Hi Nury,

Thank you for posting this up. We all miss you, more than you know. You bring a complete "breath of fresh air" to MUT and are just one genuine and talented girl. We are sorry for all the stress that came because of it. I'm sure being a supermod added to it also.
frown.gif
Hopefully, one day, you can come back as a supermod on MUT, we will always have you back.

But as I always say, you personal life is much more important than an online community anyhow. You are one talented girl and are so nice to boot!

Thanks again

Aww, we've missed you Nury, take it easy, just know that many of us are thinking about you!

Aww, I'm so sorry you're having a hard time right now Nury
frown.gif
I miss seeing you around
frown.gif
I know all too well how hard it is to have to be away from something you love so much, so huggles for you!
hugss.gif
I hope things get better soon!

I was wondering where you went. I hope things get better real soon and the stress level comes down. We miss you.

Hey Hun,

I know I don't have as great of a connection with you as some of the other girls, but you are great!! I wish you the best as you are going through a tough time. I send many blessings and love your way. If you ever need anything, just let me know.

Your fellow MUT sister,

Vanessa aka Princess

I was wondering were you were! Im glad things are getting better
smile.gif
hope to hear from you soon!

I really miss you Nury..... competeing with you to post the newest fashion threads! Hahaha.... Come back soon...Oh and I still love the Amandicorn you made for me.

it's great to hear some news from me Nuri, i miss you !!! i hope things are going better, be sure we love you
hugss.gif

Back