Holy Crap!!! Rock of Love???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just realized that I know "Brandi C." from VH1's Rock of Love! I wasn't going to watch this, but now I might! lol.

We went to the same middle school and high school and graduated together. We weren't in the same cliques or anything, but it was a really small school in a small township (I used to joke with my friends that there were more cows there than people). That's just so funny that I know her!

Brandi then:

BrandiOld.jpg

Brandi now:

BrandiNew.jpg

LOL!

lol, that's funny. I watched that show and she is something else!! She was very airy! Funny show though! I liked watching it and making fun of all the stupid girls.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh it's on right now!! lol Yep! I'm watching the rerun of the first episode right now! lol.

The season looks like it will be very funny. At the end of the first episode they go through the whole season and those girls beat the sh!t out of each other!! It looks like its going to be very funny to laugh at!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep! I'm watching the rerun of the first episode right now! lol. Me too
rockwoot.gif

Too funny. I haven't seen this show at all actually... my cable in my room has been down a few days so I guess I've missed it
frown.gif

Wow!! She looks so fake now. Is that the show with the guy from Poison or whatever trying to hook up? Bret Michaels?

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!! She looks so fake now. Is that the show with the guy from Poison or whatever trying to hook up? Bret Michaels? Yep, Bret Michaels from Poison... you got it! lol

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow...is the show interesting? I meant to watch it but i passed out before I could. Yes, it was pretty entertaining. The whole season looks like it will be fun to watch. The girls get into a lot of pushing and fighting bouts! lol My boyfriend and I just watched the show laughing at all the stupid skanks.

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see she has purchased some boobies since high school!
rotfl.gif
Yep! She said in the episode that I was watching that her parents gave them to her as a birthday present for her birthday last year. lol!

Latest posts

Back