Prestige Lipsticks/Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw some very nice e/s, l/s and l/g colors in Prestige line at the Fred Meyers here. Just wanted some opinions on these. Has anyone tried these. What do you think ? How is the color payoff ? Do they last ?

TIA for all your help,

Nicole

i dont know about theyre lipsticks, but i like theyre shadows.

and ive heard great things about theyre eyeliners.

I have used both their lipsticks as well as eyeshadows and I really like their pigmentation!

Prestige is a great brand. I love just about everything they make.
smile.gif

I've never used the lipsticks, but I LOOVE their e/s palettes. They color is great and it lasts a decent amount of time, if you pair it with a primer, it'll last ALL day.

I've only tried Prestige e/s and I really like it--like EyeCandyDiva said, with primer they will last you all day! Plus, I really love the variety of colors.

The e/l is also excellent, I think.

I got a prestige kit from Trade Secret as a free gift when I signed up for their style club, and I really like it - especially the shadows!

It's a cute palette that has two sides (one for day and one for night).

I have some of the eyeshadows and love the color and be intense or light all depend on how you use them, I have a gold one, I think called retriever but not sure that I use a a liner and I love it!!

i have a few of their eyeshadows which are really good and im in love with their eyeliner!!

I love their liners... I tried their eyeshadows and glosses, and like those as well. They make great products!

Back