Ralph Lauren

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new to the perfume thing but I saw an ad in a magazine for "Ralph Lauren Hot" (you know those pages that peel back and you can smell it. It smells pretty good to me, but I don't have the best sense of smell, has any one used it? Any thoughts about it?

I haven't used this one, but ralph lauren has some pretty cool scents. Maybe try going to your local department store and spray it on you and walk around with it on all day to see how you like it? And ask your friends and stuff what they think.

That sounds like a good idea. I went with my friend once but it was a total disaster, she tried on too many and ended up just stinking. I guess you have to try on one at a time eh.

yeah it can end up bad. Well i'd only spray one on my actual body. But you can take as many samples as you want by spraying the perfume on the lil paper strips. But be sure and spray away from your body, and store them separate so the scents don't mix. A lot of times you can actually take home little mini sprayer or vials.

I'm a perfume fanatic!! Whenever you go, be sure and ask if they have the ones you want in the little sample vials. Most of the time they keep them behind the counter so people don't just grab them all, but they'll give you one if you ask. And ussually they'll last several uses. It's a good way to test and see if you really want to spend a lot of money on a perfume.

I have it and love it!
rockwoot.gif
I do not know how to describe scents though.
kopfkratz.gif

Lol scents are a little hard to describe. I'll probably go before school starts to sample some perfumes
smile.gif
Hopefully I will find one I like!

I haven't tried perfume by Ralph Lauren, but I've heard great things about Ralph by Ralph Lauren and Hot by Ralph Lauren.

Back