Celebs without makeup....What are your thoughts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some candid shots of our fave celebrities without makeup. Who's your fave and why? Who looks great, who looks like they should crawl back under a rock?

Eva Longoria

293.longoria.eva.070807.jpg

Uma Thurman

293.thurman.uma.070807.jpg

Molly Sims

293.sims.molly.070807.jpg

Jessica Simpson

425.simpson.jessica.070807.jpg

Jennifer Hudson

293.hudson.jennifer.070807.jpg

Halle Berry

293.berry.halle.070807.jpg

Gisele Bundchen

293.bundchen.gisele.070807.jpg

Hilary Duff

293.duff.hilary.070807.jpg

Courtney Cox

293.cox.courteney.070807.jpg

Heidi Klum

293.klum.heidi.070807.jpg

Well....after seeing all of US without makeup in the No Makeup thread...I think we look pretty darn good!

I think Eva surprised me the most because she looks so washed out but the rest look like normal people.

I dont really like seeing Eva without makeup cause she looks like she needs it. I mean, where did that stache come from??? Heidi, Gisele, Uma, Jessica, and Halle Berry look perfectly fine. But what happened to Hillary's eyebrows? Or lack of for that
tongue.gif

I like Jessica's picture. She looks very natural and very cute...not at all draggish like she usually does with full makeup.

some of them look really washed out . but jessica simpson looks prety nice surprisingly she looks real weird with makeup sometimes

bery looks great ! even without bra

Woah not what I would have thought. They dont look that bad. Well some of them dont but it wasnt what i was expecting. Although Jessica looks gorgeous no matter what.

I think it all comes down to who has the best skin, since its the one thing that stands out when your eyes or lips aren't emphasized. My favorites are Gisele and Heidi, but I think overall nobody looks BAD, they just look normal, human!

I think Eva Longoria & Jennifer Hudson are the ones who looks odd without makeup.

Like, they need it. Everyone else looks the same.

To think, guys hate girls with loads of makeup on - but if they were to see the ladies who give them boners everynight without it on - they'd come to love it as much as us girls do. Haha.

Most of them look like average people here, except yeah Eva looks pretty bad. I think Gisele, Hiedi, and Halle are still hotties.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eva could be the postergirl for the wonders of mascara and false lashes! That's exactly what I was thinking. Her eyes, wow they look so much different.

Ya Eva does look washed out. I think it might be a hispanic thing, our faces don't tan as easily. Or I might be making it up.
smile.gif
Plus she bleaches her eyebrows and looks weirder. She prob looks good with her hair up and no makeup.

Heidi looks so cute.

Most of them still look good, Eva and Jennifer are the ones who look a bit weird to me.

the all look pretty good, especially Gisele and Heidi.

I've seen other shots of Courteney without makeup and she looks way better. her skin is flawless!

Latest posts

Back