My Wedding Ring!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well for fellow MUTs that have been reading the posts about me getting married, the big day is this up and coming Wednesday!!
rockwoot.gif
But, I was online and found an exact replica of my wedding ring!! Here take a look:

z10.jpg

When I first saw it, I thought it was plain and simple. But, I think the more I looked at the ring, the more beautiful it becomes. It's called a

Diamond Solitaire Ring, so it's quite common amongst wedding/engagement rings, but what do ya think?

I think it's gorgeous! I love 'simple' rings, they are the most beautiful in my eyes.

gorgeous... i change my mind a lot, but right now i'm loving solitaires. Hope you have your dream wedding!
smile.gif

I like solitaires also. Thats what I have/had, but I dont wear it now b/c I gave it back to him. I always enjoyed looking at it when it was on.

That's would be my ultimate dream ring! It's simple and elegant and I love it! You lucky woman!!!!!!!!

Beautiful ring, I like simple rings and this one is gorgeous. Congrats, I hope your day will be lovely!

Back