Where do you keep your makeup box?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering do you keep it in your bedroom or restroom?I Used to keep it in my room until I got tired taking it to the restroom every morning so now it stays in there.
laughing.gif

I don't have a makeup box..I have one of those bags that unfolds with a bunch of compartments. I got it from value village for like 49 cents lmao! It must be from the 80's or something, it's all flowery and pink
biggrin.gif

It has a hanger on it, I keep it hanging from a hook on my bathroom door
tongue.gif

I keep it in my bedroom. I get ready in there most of the time.

in the bedroom so my boyfriend doesnt knock them off the counter. He is too much of an issue with just a flat iron in the bathroom

I keep it in my bedroom, because that's where I do my make-up, I have a big mirror & lights around it, so it's easier to do it there.

I keep it in my room. My brother spends too much time in the bathroom for me to do makeup in there.

i dont even have a bag (i have way too much for it), its a mini dresser ($6 at value village) thats in my room.

On my dressing table in my bedroom. I used to keep my makeup and toothbrush in the bathroom until I read several articles about the micro fine toilet spray that gets on everything when you flush and promptly removed it all
add_wegbrech.gif

bedroom, i just have this sort of table, it's too low to be a dressing table but i put there most of my makeup and hair stuff, it's easier for me. my mom says it's a mess, but it's easier for me to reach for something.

It stays in my room, I couldn't be bothered lugging my traincase into the bathroom every morning, so it just stays in there and I grab whatever I need when I go to apply.

Back