Victoria Beckham not wearing heels!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day Victoria Beckham doesnt wear her usual 5 inch heels. ahem -->
PoshShoesDM_468x395.jpg

Prayer answered!.I was doing my daily gossip ( duh?!) and saw a picture of her and David vacationing in Bali.

You know how she always say she will never wear flats, she'll be caught dead first before someone sees her walking around wearing flats. Well guess what? She lied and someone caught her wearing flats?.haha

Picture below is her wearing flats?! whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Yes FLAT! REALLY?

click! click the link!

BaliJet.jpg
<-shes not wearin heels!
w00t.gif

Anyways, Lets talk about the sexy shoes she wore during their Welcome to LA party. Im a big fan of Victoria and her shoes collections. Evrytime i see a picture of herself , my eyes always goes straight to her feet. Im always wondering what shes goin to wear next. These shoes are so sexy and those killer heels, I wish i can buy one or atleast some cheaper version of it.haha God if your listening please help me find one.haha
moa.gif

The white one is my favorite:
00340m.jpg

00100m.jpg
<--Im in love

00150m.jpg

00220m.jpg
00300m.jpg
Giambattista Valli heels $900.
vogel.gif

76783_Beckhamwelcomepartycelebutopianet_122_457lo.jpg

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

They look painful to wear but is it bad that I love them?
biggrin.gif
Especially the red ones
biggrin.gif

How the heck do you walk in those things?? I sure couldn't... 3 inch heels up to 4 inches I can manage. But anything over that and i fall down a lot!! lol

Karren

Damn, those are some sexy shoes, if I thought I could walk in them and I had the money, I'd rock those bad boys, like nobodies business!!!

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif just by looking at the my feet start hurting ditto

you ladies know i never met a pair of heels i didn't like, but these are a bit fetishish to me. hot, but kind of kinky! lmao~

She was also not wearing heels when she got pulled over by the cops on her new reality show.

Those shoes would be a lot easier to walk in than you think, since the front has a bit of a platform also it balances it out.

I love the heels! I might break both ankles with them but they're hot!

Actually Victoria might look less skinny with flats. I know I do.

Wow! THe shoes are awesome...but too bad I could never wear anything like that- my back would be done for

Back