Tees

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you guys rock tees during the summer.. if so what kind of styles do you like..

Would you rock something similar to this..if so where would you wear it to?

movingontankblack.jpg

Yup, got 1,000's just like that. I really shouldnt wear them (arm meat and all, I can pinch an inch, lol) but I do anyway
biggrin.gif

this one is gorgeous

i have something similer in yellow

ill post a pic of it tomarrow

i love to wear it with jeans and high heels

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yup, got 1,000's just like that. I really shouldnt wear them (arm meat and all, I can pinch an inch, lol) but I do anyway
biggrin.gif
hahahahah arm meat.. im sure its no that bad..

i actually love beaters. they look really good alone or layered, with jeans or a skirt. they also help you stay cool and dry in the heat.

Living in FL I also live in a tank top. They are cute and can be worn with anything. Mostly I wear a shirt like that with a pair of shorts and flip flops.

Yea I wear tank tops when it's hot outside, that one is cute! I wear them with capris or jeans and flip flops.

I love this one. I would wear it with jeans and heels or flats depending on the occasion.

I love these kind of clothes better than dressy stuff. I feel so uncomfortable cause deep inside I'm not that girly. I like t-shirts, jeans and flip flops.

Back