I quit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, I quit posting fotd's for a while. I found out that a bunch of people on myspace that say they love what I do have went to another group & all they do is talk smack! So now I dont know if people around here are the same or not. I guess there is a little Ashlee Nicole dislikers club. Its extremly sad annoying and baby-ish. I guess they dont have lives!

I don't think anyone here is like that, Ashlee!
smile.gif
I hope you don't quit forever, I love your FOTD's!

How immature (of them)! I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of disrupting something I enjoy, personally.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found out that a bunch of people on myspace that say they love what I do have went to another group & all they do is talk smack!

There is??? WTF
Why in the world...?

I would not worry about what anyone else says about you. YOU know that you are beautiful and that is all that counts. Forget what someone else says about you, opinions are like a*sholes, everyone has one.

Every single one of us, whether we know it or not, have a fan club and a dislike club. I feel good when someone says something about me, cause I know that I am being thought about.

What they and anyone else that does not like you is being childish and silly. But that's little girls for you. There are plenty of grown women on mut that respect you and think that you look nice and frankly, I am one of them.

That's awful & extremely immature. Don't they have anything better to do with their time? Don't let them stop you from doing something you enjoy!

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, I quit posting fotd's for a while. I found out that a bunch of people on myspace that say they love what I do have went to another group & all they do is talk smack! So now I dont know if people around here are the same or not. I guess there is a little Ashlee Nicole dislikers club. Its extremly sad annoying and baby-ish. I guess they dont have lives! Some people are just incredibly rude and VERY immature. I'm really surprised at the nerve some people have, and for some strange reason it's not enough to be courteous to someone - especially in this day and age.

I've never seen anyone on here act the way that these people do. If anything, the people here on MuT are actually quite nice.

I've never seen anyone on MuT engage in childish crap like that group on MySpace, and in my experience with the people here on this forum has been rather pleasant. The people on here are very kind, but they're also very honest at the same time and that's something that I enjoy the most about this site. If the ladies on here feel that you're doing something wrong they're not going to sit there and flame you, but they will give constructive criticism - especially if you ask.

I've enjoyed your posts, and I think you're an incredibly sweet and very talented young woman. I wouldn't stop posting a couple of FOTD's just because a couple of people decided to get on MySpace and act like immature brats. I say keep doing what you're doing, and don't give anymore fuel to their fire. You're better than they are, way better!

*Great Big Bear Hugz*

Strange

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, I quit posting fotd's for a while. I found out that a bunch of people on myspace that say they love what I do have went to another group & all they do is talk smack! So now I dont know if people around here are the same or not. I guess there is a little Ashlee Nicole dislikers club. Its extremly sad annoying and baby-ish. I guess they dont have lives! OMG. NOES!
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif

I know it must be so hard to read that kind of stuff from people but please don't punish us for it!!!
scared.gif
scared.gif

The FOTDs will not be the same without you!
scared.gif

I dont get it if this is happening to u on MySpace why u quiting here??

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Every single one of us, whether we know it or not, have a fan club and a dislike club. yep..so true.

We do?.. hmm I wonder who dislikes me here lol

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif yep..so true.

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif We do?.. hmm I wonder who dislikes me here lol Really Ricci, it shouldnt matter. What matters: you love you and dont care who hates you. Life is guns and roses, some good days some bad, some people like you, some wont.
smile.gif
Either way, it wont stop you from breathing

Ty April .. I just had to say that u know me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really Ricci, it shouldnt matter. What matters: you love you and dont care who hates you. Life is guns and roses, some good days some bad, some people like you, some wont.
smile.gif
Either way, it wont stop you from breathing

Aw Ashlee, I always look forward to your FOTDs. It's really sad that people have nothing better to do than bash other people. Please don't stop posting, we love your pictures!
smile.gif

You know, it's pretty pathetic IMHO that people come on here and wanna "play nice" just to talk smack elsewhere. It's extremely immature and petty. Obviously they have their own issues to talk about someone else. You've come a long way with your FOTDs, and I wouldn't let someone else's pathetic issues get you down. Keep on postin' your FOTDs sweetie! Lord knows I'm sure someone on here has issues with me too, but WTF ever regarding them!

Those people need a life or spend too much time online ahaha, seriously, you shouldn't pay attention to them and do what you like, who cares what they think
smile.gif

Ashlee, what you should try to remember is that you're in the 'makeup' world, and the 'makeup' world is full of women.

And when someone, like yourself, consistently puts out *amazing* FOTDs every time she posts one, people are bound to get jealous, especially if they are not as talented as you are.

Jealousy turns to bitterness, bitterness to resentment and resentment to downright hatefulness.

It's typical highschool bs . . . some people don't grow out of that crap, no matter how old they get.

Nox gave me some excellent advice the other day in my thread in the advice forum, and I'd like to repost it here . . .

~Dust the "dirt" off your shoulders... it belongs on the ground anyway.~

Back