Have you regretted a tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone here regretted a tattoo they got? Why? Where did you get it, what was it, and where is it on your body?

Oh helllll yes!

To see the ugliest tattoo known to man, please click the spoiler.

Or, if you'd rather not have nightmares, then just move along with your regular posting schedule!

fuglymv5.jpg

Got it done at 14. It's homemade. My friend did it while high as a kite.
tocktock.gif

The good thing is, I'm getting it covered onthe 13th of august!!
rockwoot.gif

LOL Kee thats a sad tattoo. Glad you can cover it up! It looks like someone doodled a pic on you.

Weird! Im getting a tattoo on Aug 13 too!!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh helllll yes!
To see the ugliest tattoo known to man, please click the spoiler.

Or, if you'd rather not have nightmares, then just move along with your regular posting schedule!

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1905/fuglymv5.jpg

Got it done at 14. It's homemade. My friend did it while high as a kite.
tocktock.gif

The good thing is, I'm getting it covered onthe 13th of august!!
rockwoot.gif

ROFLMAO! Love it! It does look like a doodle... I don't regret any I have... Yet...

Why would you be sorry? I obviously posted for that exact reason
tongue.gif
haha

Oh and too weird Ricci!! I'm having a contest on deviantart to find a design for mine!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Battygurl, that's a nice cover up!

and Kee lol that's a really good story. It does look like a doodle.

I hope I don't regret my first tat but I doubt I will

Did u see my back tattoo?

Originally Posted by Momo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Battygurl, that's a nice cover up!and Kee lol that's a really good story. It does look like a doodle.

I hope I don't regret my first tat but I doubt I will

Thanks Momo!

dont u want to pick out your own tattoo? I can help where to look

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why would you be sorry? I obviously posted for that exact reason
tongue.gif
haha
Oh and too weird Ricci!! I'm having a contest on deviantart to find a design for mine!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif dont u want to pick out your own tattoo? I can help where to look Oh I am picking it out !! I provide details as to what I'm looking for and different artists design something. Whoever designs the best one gets a 3 month subscription to DeviantArt. I don't want to get a tattoo off of a website that anyone can get as well =/ I want mine to be personalized to fit my specific needs.
smile.gif

U own devinart? I decided to create an account I got banned Im sure it was website issues

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I am picking it out !! I provide details as to what I'm looking for and different artists design something. Whoever designs the best one gets a 3 month subscription to DeviantArt. I don't want to get a tattoo off of a website that anyone can get as well =/ I want mine to be personalized to fit my specific needs.
smile.gif
Specific needs? hehe Im glafd I got my tattoo and Im sure not many if any have the same one as me Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I am picking it out !! I provide details as to what I'm looking for and different artists design something. Whoever designs the best one gets a 3 month subscription to DeviantArt. I don't want to get a tattoo off of a website that anyone can get as well =/ I want mine to be personalized to fit my specific needs.
smile.gif

I got my first 4 when I was 18, and my 5th when i was 19. I dont regret any of them. Even the one on my lower back that has my husband's name.

Yep Ricci, I have a very specific idea of what I want, it would be very hard to find it already made online
smile.gif
Maybe something similar, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

i have one and i totally dont regret it.

i want a half sleeve but im still planning it out so when i do get it done i wont regret any of it and its exactly what i wanted.

Latest posts

Back