July 29th-fotd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I like it, thought it was pretty cool. Its Bang on Blue Wondergrass Eyepopping Big T Golden lemon pigment. And magic dust & claire de lune mixed together for the highlight. I did try to fill in my brows a little bit more. And i did make the inner part dissappear because well just because.

Le Look.

tutorial_cshock011.jpg

Le Me!

100_5654.jpg

100_5655.jpg

100_5656.jpg

100_5661.jpg

100_5664.jpg

100_5668.jpg

This girl is crazy or really tired lol

100_5677.jpg

And you got the nerve to say you werent doing these anymore and you post fabulous stuff like this. Excellent Ashlee I love it!!

Pretty. I might have to copy this look today.

And do I see lash jewels?

I didn't noticed my chin was a different color than the rest of my face. Put a freakin' L on my head for loser. Haha.

026.jpg

027.jpg

And I had a huge zit for God knows how long and can't forever hide it.

Thanks for looking.

makeupwhore i love that look on you...i wanna try it now too..

cellycell oeh i love that look on you..and i dont see no zit....you have flawless skin. what kind of foundation do you use and whats the number..i have the same skin complection and im looking for something that doesnt make me look like cake hihih.

here's mine:

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif makeupwhore i love that look on you...i wanna try it now too..cellycell oeh i love that look on you..and i dont see no zit....you have flawless skin. what kind of foundation do you use and whats the number..i have the same skin complection and im looking for something that doesnt make me look like cake hihih.

here's mine:

http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/9/7/29/t_gekdoen024m_1e2fd0f.jpg

http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/9/7/29/t_gekdoen025m_a3d0bdf.jpg

Thanks. But it's far from perfect. Ha.
I use MAC'S foundation:

Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 - NC 45

Great looks, ladies.

Makeupwhore- The colours are so bright- great with your eyes.

Celly- You're sooo adorable. Absolutely love the colours and your hair. Stunning!

Emih- Love the look, so natural yet pretty!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif And you got the nerve to say you werent doing these anymore and you post fabulous stuff like this. Excellent Ashlee I love it!! Did I miss something??
Ashlee - This looks awesome!! I love that bit of blue on the bottom. Very cool!

Celly - I don't see a color difference or a zit anywhere! LOL. You look gorgeous!

Back