Maybe I do have too much makeup...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Because I get too damned discouraged trying to think of what e/s combos to use on a daily... For a week all I wore was Stila Kitten as an all over wash w/ liner (in a thin line). My stash is too large... Yet, I keep racking up the makeup. I can't even do a "Use it up" because it'd take AGES to finish an e/s with everyday use. Anyone else in this predicament? I surely can't be alone LOL!

Nope, you are not alone, I did this every day for a month cause I couldnt decide what to use. But I am in the process of giving things away, so i can find some more things to use and love!

Your not alone, I am the same way. I also did sell, throw out some of my stash. Hard to do, but now I find it easier to use different items.

I think I am at a good place with makeup. Any more though and I'm screwed.

I have way to much 100 + 1$ samples jar from Taylor Made MAD & Fryeinne

64 half teaspoon samples of MAC Pigments

2 full jar of MAC Pigment

2 ,1 oz bags of nice blue pigment from Sweetscents and 8-9 full jars or pigment from Medusa and 5 full jars of glitter and 4 liquidlast liners from MAC

How on earth Ill use all that

Yes, it can be overwhelming. Having so many options. It has happened to me to, plus I find it easier in the morning to do neutral looks so that's practically what I end up with everyday unless I have more time. Maybe if you plan what you'll wear the night before makeup wise, you can plan different combinations with all your stuff.

Yup, I am the same way, except that now I gave up using eyeshadow altogether. ehehe (Except when I go out.. But I dont use es to go to work anymore).

If you're giving out your makeup , send it to me! I'll be happy
smile.gif
And also a bottle of UDPP if it's not too much to ask, lol
wink.gif

But i suffer the same thing - i do always the same look - but it's because of the lack of options - i have few eyeshadows

EDIT: forgot to mention that there's the lack of creativity and/or time

Nope. Lately, all I've been wearing is mulch on the crease with liner in upper and lower lashlines b/c I'm too lazy to try new combos or even use combos I know and love.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope. Lately, all I've been wearing is mulch on the crease with liner in upper and lower lashlines b/c I'm too lazy to try new combos or even use combos I know and love. Okay, so I'm not alone LOL! I need to use quite a few colors I own that I've never even touched LOL! Like the Dollymix quad...

*grabs chest* too much? i only have too much because i dont have the room for it. I havent run out of wondering what to do every day its something new. It still excites me!! I cant do the same thing 2 days in a row id go nuts every day is a new occasion

Yes and I hate that some colors barely go touched. I have swapped and sold a lot but, I do like having the options. Now if I could find a foundation that matched and lasted in TX humidity and doesn't irritate my skin I would be all set.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif *grabs chest* too much? i only have too much because i dont have the room for it. I havent run out of wondering what to do every day its something new. It still excites me!! I cant do the same thing 2 days in a row id go nuts every day is a new occasion Trust me... I LONG since ran out of room... Bedroom is about to get taken over along w/ the bathroom I already took over LOL!

i know, i find it kind of crazy how every week i buy more and more make up. i just found a new make up store my gosh everyone waslaughing at me i walked in and my heart was pounding so hard and i got so excited ahah but anyway, the point is i buy and buy and buy and i usually just use blue eyeshadows and purple. i have so many colors and i been just using 2 its rediculous!

I don't know sometimes we're not in the mood for it... like thinking what to use and all, we just do the same thing. Why is the human being so prone to routine, I hate that in myself.

I have too much for sure,all i lately use is one lid e/s and one above crease&browbone and e/l,i still do my face every day with foundation and blush and concelaer. I always use powder e/s since i usually do my makeup at work and i dont want the pressed ones to get all broken lol. But no time for experimenting anymore since i have no time to was my face and start over if I screw up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Because I get too damned discouraged trying to think of what e/s combos to use on a daily... For a week all I wore was Stila Kitten as an all over wash w/ liner (in a thin line). My stash is too large... Yet, I keep racking up the makeup. I can't even do a "Use it up" because it'd take AGES to finish an e/s with everyday use. Anyone else in this predicament? I surely can't be alone LOL! You can give your MU to me... Lol. No I don't have the same problem tho. I don't have that much makeup, I'd drive myself crazy.

LoL, naw, I know what you mean. Once you get a product, it usually lasts a long time even if you use it daily.

Back