Post Pictures with your animal!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
no one probably wants to do this but i do! post pictures of you and your cat/dog/whatever. here is me and my kitty, jack.

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

Originally Posted by hellomindy /img/forum/go_quote.gif no one probably wants to do this but i do! post pictures of you and your cat/dog/whatever. here is me and my kitty, jack.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20..._/IMG_3860.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20..._/IMG_3848.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20..._/IMG_3858.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20..._/IMG_3853.jpg

I will see if i can find any with me in it....might just be the dog or cats.
Btw, i have a black&white cat and all black cat so I am going to need your to complete my fur baby family...LMAO....your cat is beautiful and has the most beautiful eyes!!!

This is Bear my tuxedo cat and Coal our black lab...

S4020905.jpg

This is Diesel my all black kitty (mammas boy)

S4020351.jpg

This is Coal our Black Lab

S4020354.jpg

This is Oscar....only comes out when he's hungry or HE wants love. We rescued him as a kitten but at 2yrs. old still skittish....love him anyway

S4021113.jpg

BTW...we call him Oscar because he eats like anything & he looks like a grouch!!!

i have a black cat and an orange cat as well! but the white one is my fave, heh, im a little biased..but hes the friendliest! i love how good the black and white cat look together side by side

Aw I wish! This thread will make me die of jealousy as I cannot have animals in the place I reside right now. But I am moving as soon as I graduate and buying/adopting myself a cat and a dog!

Here is my baby Choo. (after Jimmy choo as you know) I adopted her when she was 6 months old, now she is going to be 3 in May. she has one olive green eye and yellow one

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw I wish! This thread will make me die of jealousy as I cannot have animals in the place I reside right now. But I am moving as soon as I graduate and buying/adopting myself a cat and a dog! Awww I bet you can't wait to adopt!!! All my babies are rescued. My Black Lab Coal was in a "kill shelter"....can you imagine???? Best dog I have ever had. My one cat we found on a mouse sticky pad as a baby.....and my little baby Diesel (all black) he was a feral cat and you would never know it. He plays fetch better than my Lab....lol

I have three cats and 1 dog.. Your white cats are beautiful, my white cat Romeo died July 2005. He had one blue eye and 1 green eye...

Originally Posted by wendy29 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my baby Choo. (after Jimmy choo as you know) I adopted her when she was 6 months old, now she is going to be 3 in May. she has one olive green eye and yellow one she reminds me of jack! so cute

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww I bet you can't wait to adopt!!! All my babies are rescued. My Black Lab Coal was in a "kill shelter"....can you imagine???? Best dog I have ever had. My one cat we found on a mouse sticky pad as a baby.....and my little baby Diesel (all black) he was a feral cat and you would never know it. He plays fetch better than my Lab....lol Yes I cant... Q_Q its so bad when I walk into those adoption areas at the mall. I look so pathetic walking around being jealous that some lucky person will take them home and not me.
My heart is officially set in adopting after watching all those animal cop shows on animal planet. <3

Your fur-babies sound amazing! I love this thread! More people should post!

I know we have quite a few muters who have animals. Cats, dogs, birds...etc

I love looking at the pics!!!

I don't have any pics of me and Odin, but here's one of my pup!

odinsnowmasktp1.jpg

Oh and it's his gotcha day tomorrow! It'll be 2 years since we got him
smile.gif

The one with the collar is mine, his name is Chico.

The other one you can barely see in pink is my little sister's dog, her name is Princess.

The one with me is with my sister's dog on Christmas.

Then finally, Chico showing his goods. Ha.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif The one with the collar is mine, his name is Chico.The other one you can barely see in pink is my little sister's dog, her name is Princess.

The one with me is with my sister's dog on Christmas.

Then finally, Chico showing his goods. Ha.

awwwwwwwww!

Originally Posted by susanks1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is my cat Chelsea. She is 14 years old. I got her when she was 4 weeks old. cute, i love hearing stories about owners having their pets for many years. ive had my other cat for most of my life, got him when i was in 3rd grade and now im graduating.

Odin is adorable! Happy Gotcha day to him!

All the animals here are so cute! More pics and more stories too!

Back