Benefit's Bathina shower cap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just wanted to let you all know that this is the best when you can't wash your hair every day!

it's $14 and i was kinda hesitant about buying it, but i hate washing my hair every day because 1) it's not good and 2) i don't like blowdrying/straightening all the time.

i went to sephora, but it was sold out. the MA told me that she used it and it's not supposed to be used in water because it leaks through, but i bought it online, anyway.

when i got it, i saw it was lined with a regular shower cap material and then a satin material on top.

i used it for the first time tonight and it was big, in a good way, because it covered my whole head and stayed put. i put it under water to test it out and my hair was just as a dry as it was before i went into the shower, so that MA was on crack LOL

anyway, just wanted to let you all know in case anyone needs
smile.gif

detail_showercap.jpg

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/bene...p?pd=4022&pg=1

That's awesome that it works so well. I may need to invest in this since I am getting mighty tired of blow drying my hair every day!

That's cute! But I think I would find it too 'pretty' to get wet! lol
icon_redface.gif
I just had a regular plastic one... don't know where it is now... but that was ugly enough to soak
wink.gif

you should, marisol!

janelle, i know what you mean about it being too pretty LOL did those cheap plastic ones work for you? i've bought tons in the past and none have left my hair dry.

bump! i'm still loving this and wanted to rave about it again and make sure people know about it
smile.gif

Thanks for the review Jennifer
smile.gif

Feel like posting a picture of yourself with it on?

Thanks for the review
smile.gif
It's really cute! Right now i'm using a cheap one, which seems to keep my hair dry most of the time. Sometimes, the back of my head gets wet which is annoying!

That is TOO cute! I generally just buy the cheapo platic kind by Goodies that they sell in Wal-Mart and stuff LOL!

Originally Posted by goddess13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the review Jennifer
smile.gif

Feel like posting a picture of yourself with it on?

girl, you're sneaky. hellllllllllllllll no
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif girl, you're sneaky. hellllllllllllllll no
wink.gif
I double dog dare you!

Originally Posted by beautynista /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the review
smile.gif
It's really cute! Right now i'm using a cheap one, which seems to keep my hair dry most of the time. Sometimes, the back of my head gets wet which is annoying! yeah me too ..i have the same "back head" problem
smile.gif

i want to try benefit's shower cap its cute ^____^

Awesome! Thanks for sharing
smile.gif
I need to invest in a good shower cap one of these days. Usually I just put it in a high messy bun and use my detachable shower head to wash - but it's still hectic to try and avoid the water!!

like you, i was kinda hesitant about purchasing the shower cap but it's really cute! thanks for the info... and for regenerating my lemming.
whistling.gif

Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me too!
I want a pic too..
moa.gif

I think that Jennifer is avoiding this thread.

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's avoiding it too!! I wanna see a pic too, Jen!
smile.gif
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that Jennifer is avoiding this thread. Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want a pic too..
moa.gif
kiss my butt.

wink.gif

Latest posts

Back