How tall are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought this would be an interesting post.

I will start I am 5ft1,not short but petite,lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow sugar tall
wink.gif
haha yeah..i use to hate my height so much in highschool, cause i stuck out like a sore thumb! especially cause i wear high heels all the time ( i can be as big as 5'10 - 6'0 depending on the size of my heel).
but now i am use to it tho
smile.gif
hehe cause my boyfriend's 5'7 and i just naturally got use to my height since i am w/ him all the time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sugersoul 5'9, petite torso
wink.gif
, bigger lower body
icon_sad.gif
why long face, guys love that!
biggrin.gif

I always thought I was 5'6. recently on my doctor's check up I found out I am 6'5
icon_mad.gif

hehe, I don't mind, but it wouldn't hurt to be a little bit taller... or at least have longer legs, I noticed that long legs in relation to the whole body make a person look taller...

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I always thought I was 5'6. recently on my doctor's check up I found out I am 6'5
icon_mad.gif
hehe, I don't mind, but it wouldn't hurt to be a little bit taller... or at least have longer legs, I noticed that long legs in relation to the whole body make a person look taller...

Do you mean 5'5"? Cause if you were 6'5" you would be pretty freaking tall!

Originally Posted by Marisol Do you mean 5'5"? Cause if you were 6'5" you would be pretty freaking tall! of course I meant 5'6
icon_redface.gif
hehe, is it getting late or what?

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky of course I meant 5'6
icon_redface.gif
hehe, is it getting late or what? Just checking...
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by angelina007 oh sorry but i don't know your measure
smile.gif
i'm 1,63 m I believe it is around 5'4 - 5'5

Originally Posted by Arielle 5`7-and my dad still still tells me I´m too short for a girl
icon_rolleyes.gif
I'm 5'7 too and I doo not agree with your dad
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back