What are you doing today[Thursday]???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are Taking Jeffrey to a Wiggles concert . Haha they are pretty fun I love flirting with those dancers
rockwoot.gif
. What about everyone else? Anything fun going on, or is it another boring weekday?

well seattle is having some major road construction on I-5 where all but 1 or 2 lanes will be closed going north bound to seattle (which is how i get to seattle since i live an hour south of the city), ive been going to seattle a few times this week.

it starts friday, so tomorrow im going to seattle for the last time for about 19 days (how long the construction is going on) to find my friend a birthday present.

it wont be too bad as portland is 2 hours away, so i will probably be there more often and my sister is moving there this month too.

Working first and then going on holidays later this afternoon
rockwoot.gif

I'm working... And Today I'm cleaning my office!! Its a mess.. Stacks of paper and maps... I'm a big pig!! Lol

Karren

after work, meeting with a local entertainment group about image consulting (styling and makeup).

I am doing nothing special at all today. Just my regular mod stuff. Later I plan on watching Shadowboxer though! Mmm . . . Stephen Dorff *drools*

Me and pickles (Trey) are going to watch soap operas and eat junk food. My other two are gone to school, and I am lonely
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me and pickles (Trey) are going to watch soap operas and eat junk food. My other two are gone to school, and I am lonely
frown.gif
Now that sounds like a good day
biggrin.gif
What soaps you watchin?
biggrin.gif

No work today! Lucky me...so...I am going to sit around, eat, maybe workout. Ugh, zero motivation! Oh, and go food shopping...haha.

This morning I took my bird to the vet. I will probably go to Home Depot this afternoon to look at dishwashers.

I am getting prepared, tomorrow we leave for Ft. Bragg. My daughter's soccer team is participating in the Skunk Classic Tournament. That means shopping today.

Back