"Ginger Spice" is looking awesome!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
6czxm45.jpg

She looks awesome! She worked hard on getting that back after her pregnancy. GOOD FOR HER!!

her belly loooks a lil wrinkled... is that what happens to women after giving birth? if so i m not going to do that

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif her belly loooks a lil wrinkled... is that what happens to women after giving birth? if so i m not going to do that It's just muscle, haha.

Hmm, yeah it looks like it a bit -- it may just be because it's a picture and all, so we can't really tell.

what happened to her boobs? i guess they were real because now that she's smaller so are her boobs and they were what like DDD's?

She does look great...can't believe she just had a baby! She's got a nice and toned body now. I hope she won't try to lose more weight considering the fact that she's suffered from eating disorders for years.

Well, if there are wrinkles, it's probably because the skin does stretch a bit. Overall, she's smokin' hot for just having had a baby anytime recently!

Looking good Ginger and in time for the Spice Girl's reunion. I like the ring on the bikini bottom too.

Babyangel

Back