What was your very first MAC product/purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first MAC purchase consisted of Frost pigment, Snowgirl lipglass, the xmas brush set... & Nehru eyeshadow... Honestly it was love at first sight!! My first purchase was in 2000....

Whats everyone elses?
rotfl.gif

mine was Shimmermoss eye shadow and no i dont remember what year lol all i know it was in the middle of my college partying years hahaha. after that, i always went to b4 i went out to get new stuff and was addicted and now employed with MAC yay!

The haul my hubby bought me lasy christmas
smile.gif

Blacktrack Fluidline

Teal, Golden Olive & Violet piggies

Beautiful Iris, Parfait Amour, Swimming and Humid e/s

smile.gif

mine was mulch e/s, shimmermoss e/s, shroom e/s, ricepaper e/s, 2 instant gold l/g, love nectar l/g. my first brush from MAC was the 187.

My very first Mac product was in 2000 and it was the Black eyeliner and til this day I still only use the black mac eyeliner.

Haha
laughing.gif
I still remember, it was photo finish concealer in NW 35 (I think thats the shade),powder, and flower power blush. I didnt like the concealer or powder (makes me too dark) but I love their blushes!

my mom bought me a cultured lipglass years ago.

my first actual purchase was:

prrr lipglass, beige-ing shadestick, ebony eye pencil, and an eye pencil sharpener.

Latest posts

Back