Worst makeup habits you have seen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Non celebs. Just folks who use way too much, don't seem to even try to match foundation, no sense of colors that they should wear, or who actually make themselves far less attractive by what they do day after day. No names please, just bad habits.

For example the lady whose foundation looks like oil paint and it is at least 10 shades away from her skin tone.
scared.gif

touching up with compact powder with a sponge and pressing it right onto her extremely oily face without using blotting paper first .then stuffing that oily and powdery sponge right on top of the powder again and close the box...

yeah, sort of agree with you there. Like, when people don't check in the light to see what it looks like and it's all blotchy or badly put on!

OKay, I HATE it when people only put e/l thick on their lower lash line! It looks so stupid! Why would anyone do that? It's a trend around here, e/l on the lower lashline and mascara. Oooh Sexy! NOT!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif OKay, I HATE it when people only put e/l thick on their lower lash line! It looks so stupid! Why would anyone do that? It's a trend around here, e/l on the lower lashline and mascara. Oooh Sexy! NOT! haha or they just dunno its already 21 century?

lol i hate all of these. i don't like the excessive tans (fake spray tans) some of the girls have around here.. streaky and orange.

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif The dark lipliner/light lipstick look. Ugh. Or the one thick line of white on the upper lid. I agree with the bolded. What's up with that? Who started that trend?????

Originally Posted by xEdenx /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol i hate all of these. i don't like the excessive tans (fake spray tans) some of the girls have around here.. streaky and orange. I agree. Don't people realize they look like oompa loompas when they do this?

Do you suppose they think it makes their lips look bigger? One thing's for sure people who do this won't get many kisses!

Originally Posted by xEdenx /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol i hate all of these. i don't like the excessive tans (fake spray tans) some of the girls have around here.. streaky and orange. LOL U KNOW WHAT !when i was in us last xmas i been to my bfs college and i saw thsi woman yes not a gurl anymore, has this complete ORANGE look on her that fake tans so fake made her look like she was TOASTED and it was SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!

where the hell did she get that tan

LMAO

I have sooo many....

-Runny Eyeliner and makeup gooped into the corners of eyes.

-Foundation so thick that it settles into smile lines, lines around the eyes and forehead creases.

-Overtweezed brows

-Non-blended eyeshadow where colors are just applied next to eachother

-Clumpy lashes and flaking mascara

-Too much bronzer in the wrongs shade...you look dirty!!!!

i hate fake colored mascara like blue, red, yellow, purple, etc. unless you are doing an art photo, don't wear it! not good for work or holiday parties.

i also hate the white e/s! all the young ladies wear that around here...i guess it's our version of 80's blue eyeliner.

i've seen a lady at work with an old, torn and dirty sponge. i just about got sick!

at an other job one of the ladies only purchased liquid foundation at drug stores AND she only bought what was on sale. so she didn't have a HG because she was cheap. and yes, it looked cheap and her skin was in bad shape.

wearing sparkle on face and/or body to work or during the day time.

last note, matching your e/s to your shirt daily.

-Black lipliner!!!! I have a aunt and cousin who still does that and it drives me crazy

-That damn white line on top of the eye! Black women especially do this!!

Ahh there is a lady at work who cleans our toilets and she has the worst makeup regime going. Shes pretty old and time has taken its toll and now she is cursed with extremely wrinkley skin. Heavy foundation, bright blue eyeshadow (not even applied precisely) pink lipstick and heavily drawn on eyebrows. Its a nightmare...

- applying foundation at work and using fingers!

- incomplete makeup...e/s, e/l, mascara, blush and NO lipstick! WTH?

I thought of another one - brows that are tweezed into an unnatural shape, like a perfect upside down u shape. Brows just don't grow like that. Or when they are tweezed to oblivion and drawn on in one little tiny line. Ick. I'd rather see a unibrow than that.

Latest posts

Back