What time do you go to bed?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont have to wake up early everyday, since i only work early on Tues and Thur, I can stay up late most of weekdays. But since my man has to do work early, I go sleep
maeaeh.gif
around 11
sleep.gif
, and i wake up around 7:50.

How about you??

I go to bed between 12:30 to 1am and I wake up at 7:30-7:45am.

I can sleep less hours or more hours too and just tell myself what time I need to be up. I love my internal clock.

Midnight and get up at 6:30.... On business trips I can go for a few days with 3 or 4 hours sleep if I have to but then need 6 or 7 then I'm back in the game!!

Karren

I usually can't fall asleep until 2 or 3 am, and I get up at 9 or 10 am. Yeah... my internal clock has been screwed up lately. I used to go to bed at 11 or 12, and be up for 7. Lately though... I've been having trouble sleeping.

Bf I met my bf I would go to bed around 1-2 and get up around 9-10. When I met my bf I didnt go to bed til like 7-8 in the morning and get up at 4-5 in the afternoon. Now since Im startin college I told him Im gonna go to bed at 2am and get up at 12 noon. So far so good.

I teach in an elementary school, so during the school year I get up at 5:30 and go to bed anywhere from 10:00 to midnight. In the summer, I usually sleep in until 7:30 or 8:30 and go to bed a little bit later, 11:00 - 1:00. My problem is that I don't sleep well, ever. I've often wondered what it would be like to get a decent night's sleep on a regular basis - in my mind, I think it would be pure heaven. I'm tired ALL the time.
sleepyhead.gif

I retire to bed around 2-3am and wake up around 9am. My kids keep me busy around here besides they will never sleep early;(

I usually go to bed around midnight or later. I think that's already way too late for me because getting 5-7 hours sleep is not really enough for me.

Latest posts

Back