The official brushes thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does any one use the Signature minerals kabuki? I'm gonna order some of their foundation and im looking into their brushes (im not too happy with my everyday kabuki from EDM), but they are so cheap! are the brushes crappy?

(oh and if anyone would like to put how they like Signature minerals, i would appreciate it.
smile.gif
)

I'm not sure about Signature's brushes. But i love their foundation. Great finish, staying power and very natural.

I have both the EDM Kabuki and the Signature Buki brush. My Fav is Signature's Buki!!! The reason I like it better is that It's sooo soft against my skin and the head seems to be compact so it holds the minerals and I get great coverage on my first application. I use Signature Minerals on a daily basis and love all their products. The customer service and shipping time is wonderful as well. If you try it let us know what you think.

I honestly love Signature Minerals. I have been using SM for quite a while and I love it enough that I stopped my search - seriously! It is just perfect for me!!

I use the buki daily - love it love it love it. I call it my Lil Black Beauty. Soft as anything, and compact enough to do a great job (as said already) and at such a great price!

Ah, Love It!!

OK, someone on another message board was complaining about the size of the Signature kabuki brush. She said it was tiny. Tiny, like it was made for sample jars! She was mad about paying so much for the small brush, though she liked the makeup. I have not used the Signature brushes. Are they nice? Is the Kabuki really sample size tiny?

Originally Posted by AverysMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK, someone on another message board was complaining about the size of the Signature kabuki brush. She said it was tiny. Tiny, like it was made for sample jars! She was mad about paying so much for the small brush, though she liked the makeup. I have not used the Signature brushes. Are they nice? Is the Kabuki really sample size tiny? Nope, its not a baby kabuki.

I went and looked--the website says it's 2 1/2 inches. That's the size of the one I have from EDM (everyday kabuki). The baby one I have from them is actually taller, BUT the width (of the brush hairs) is a lot smaller. So, I would guess then the Signature one is short, but the top is very full.

I have the Signature Buki and the Everyday Premium Kabuki. I have done reviews on both of them, they are both good but I like Signature Buki better because even though it is really soft, the bristles are more compact (especially the top part) and it just works better for me.

Here is a gruf picture of my very used and abused brushes to show the size comparison. As you can see, they are basically the same size.

bukis.jpg

On edit - these brushes cost (SM) 9.00 and (EM) 14.00. Very good prices on both =)

I've not tried the signature kabuki but I do have the EDM premium kabuki and really like it.

I have both the EDM Premium and the Signature brush, they are the same size. I perfer the Signature Buki it seems to hold the minerals better for me.

thanks for all the info guys, you've helped a bunch! I think I'm gonna get the signature kabuki for christmas!

Originally Posted by LePa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have the Signature Buki and the Everyday Premium Kabuki. I have done reviews on both of them, they are both good but I like Signature Buki better because even though it is really soft, the bristles are more compact (especially the top part) and it just works better for me.
Here is a gruf picture of my very used and abused brushes to show the size comparison. As you can see, they are basically the same size.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...otos/bukis.jpg

On edit - these brushes cost (SM) 9.00 and (EM) 14.00. Very good prices on both =)

thanks for the pic! i might wanna try this one

I like my EDM premium but based on what I'm reading, I may have to try the signature kabuki!
smile.gif

Right now, my favorite is the Lumiere brush. But, in addition to being addicted to MMU samples, I find myself wanting to try different brushes...but they aren't as cheap as makeup samples!

Latest posts

Back