Kim K.....Hot or Soooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Same program over and over. Tight dress, low cut, pushed up boobs...and her signature pose......
66l5212.jpg

That butt can't be for real??? Although....it does look a little lumpy here?
Sorry Kim....You are soooo over the top and Not Hot.

Hate it! Her butt looks nasty. She is a gorgeous girl but sometimes I think she thinks she can get away wearing anything.

Is that all she has in her closet are skin tight dresses!! This ***** is so overrated, but she still looks hot in my opinion.

I wish I was her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry Kim....You are soooo over the top and Not Hot.
Ditto... I've personally never seen what's so special about her.

wait. is that @$$ for real? i saw another picture, and her butt looked like that, and I thought the picture was just photoshopped or something.

Definitely a NO from me! lol.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wait. is that @$$ for real? i saw another picture, and her butt looked like that, and I thought the picture was just photoshopped or something. She has butt implants. So it kind of depends on your definition of "real". lol!

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good lord, if she farted she'd break this dress......lmao
laughing.gif
LMAO! Indeed!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely a NO from me! lol.

She has butt implants. So it kind of depends on your definition of "real". lol!

srsly? i mean some slim women have a big butt...like lil kim before the plastic surgery

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely a NO from me! lol.

She has butt implants. So it kind of depends on your definition of "real". lol!

i really did not know this. Why would a girl that skinny want a butt THAT big. It makes her look hideous. i think they went overboard.

LMAO or laughing her arse off? ha ha she is such a pretty thing but her bum is way too HUGE for her!

Has the butt implant thing been confirmed?

She has a pretty face, but I'm tired of seeing her in the same basic outfit and pose all the time.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has the butt implant thing been confirmed? Yep. There are before and after pics floating all over the internet if you look for them. Personally, a person that was not born with a big butt should not have it implanted, it just looks "off"... the incongruent, non-blending back curvature just gives it dead away... especially when she was known as "Kim Kard-no-ass-ian" before.

Back