Fyrinnae fragrances ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yesterday i visited fyrinnae and picked some e/s. but as it will be my first order(yay!), i also want to try some fragrances. has anyone bought some? any particular ones i should try and smell good?

Hi,

I have 3 fragances samples, their scent is very nice and lasts a looong time, but... IMO, they all scent the same (almost), and they can cause an allergic reaction (well, I know 1 person, I didn't have any trouble personnally)

I have cernunnos (smells almost like tiger balm!! weird...), elegant gothic lolita and rising sun (they smell almost the same, a very sweet smell, I love it)

Hope it will help!

I've bought a few of their samples and I've really liked them all. There's no point me telling you which ones I've bought as they've all gone from the site.

thanks ! i'll try those i want and tell you what i think of them
smile.gif

I bought a few too and thought the descriptions were pretty in-accurate. I didn't like them at all and ended up tossing them out.

i received my order yesterday. i ordered only one sample, Empress of Atlantis. Fyrinnae describes it as : "Light aquatic flowers and the fresh scent of clean, unpolluted seas". we really smell the flowers, with another smell behind i can't quite precisely define. i would say the description is quite accurate, and damn it smells good. i'm not sure i'd order the full size, though. i tend to get bored of fragrances quickly.

If you like any of the Fyrinnae perfume oils then you need to buy them now, they are discontinuing all of them.

Aubrey Nicole has some really nice Fragrance Oils that are duplicates of expensive name brand perfumes. I've bought 3 so far and I love them. They smell incredible and lasted the entire night. They sent me a tester of one as a sample when I placed an order so I was hooked. www.aubeynicole.com

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you like any of the Fyrinnae perfume oils then you need to buy them now, they are discontinuing all of them. thanks ! well that sucks. i'll see, i plan to buy soon more fyrinnae e/s so maybe i'll order a full size perfume oil.

Back