Have you ever worn a wig???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not (unless you count the cheapy halloween ones) but I would just LOVE to! Id love to wear one in the next year, but I'm not sure if it will happen
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have not (unless you count the cheapy halloween ones) but I would just LOVE to! Id love to wear one in the next year, but I'm not sure if it will happen
biggrin.gif
Same over here. If halloween costume wigs count, then yes.Otherwise, no.

Yes, Full, long, straight, pitch black hair.. For my Jasmine costume (halloween)

Otherwise no.. don't plan to unless i lose my hair or something when i'm old
smile.gif

Have a beautiful longish red wig more auburn....sometimes wear to the club when I want to be a sassy redhead instead of my nat blonde.

I wear wigs a lot. I have about 7 of them. I also have a lot of hair pieces. They are handy when you have a bad hair day or just don't feel like styling your hair.

No, I went in a wig store once to see if I'd look good as a blonde. But the lady yelled at me cause I had to wear a hairnet first, so I just left. I felt so stupid.

No.....but I would love to!!! I would like to see myself with all different hairstyles
smile.gif

No, I haven't worn them for everyday wear. Unless you count my Halloween black and white striped witch wig I wore as a kid, LOL.

i had a blonde one i wore to a heaven and hell party, i was a 50's teen angel, hehehe

wore a blue one to vegas once. and a short curly one and a super long "cher" length one i wore when i was in 6th grade for a skit about growing long luscious hair.

i have only tried on my moms old wigs just for fun. I kinda like the idea of having a wig that you just throw on and your hair looks good

but i dont really think i can get into it

Yes, but only as part of a costume. But I wouldn't be opposed to wearing one out, just for a change.

Yes I have. As someone else mentioned, they come in handy when you are having a bad hair day. Plus, I love to change my look.

Back