How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay ladies...just curious what kind of answers I'll get here. I have a confession - I'm tired alot by the time I put my daughter down and do whatever "chores" before bed and I just forget or don't bother. So...3-4 times a week for me at least. I know, I know...I need to get better. It's bad. So...how about you?

I'm usually pretty good about washing my face, and putting on cream before I go to bed... but a few weeks ago I almost when through the whole week without washing my face before I went to bed hehe!

ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I have to rip my face off I don't wash it before bed. Even if I'm drunk I crawl to the sink and scrub!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I have to rip my face off I don't wash it before bed. Even if I'm drunk I crawl to the sink and scrub! Same here! lol

I've tried to do it, but I will wake-up with guilt and hurry off to the bathroom.

Since wearing mineral makeup I don't wash my face as often as I did when I wore liquid makeup.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I have to rip my face off I don't wash it before bed. Even if I'm drunk I crawl to the sink and scrub!
dito.gif
although my "drunk" days are light years behind me, I NEVER go to bed without washing my face - can't even imagine it really - but that's just me - I'm a bit anal about that sort of thing.

I said 1-2 only because sometimes on Saturday I shower earlier in the day, don't do my MU, and don't wash my face before bed. Though this is very rare (which is good for someone who didn't wash her face nightly before bed!), it does happen from time to time.

NEVER go to bed without washing my face. Just can't do it, I keep thinking about it, and thinking about it.

i dont wash my face for fear of getting my eyes wet after long hours facing the computer... or maybe im just too lazy but then im trying my best

I never, ever go to bed without washing my face. I might skip the moisturizer every now and then though.

I am horrible about washing my face before bed. I have been better about since I bought face wipes. Now I can just rub that over my face and call it good.

I put 1-2, because i don't want to say I never go to bed without washing my face, i don't really like the word never.

If by chance I don't was my face, I have those makeup remover wipes right next to my bed.

I have to take mine off every night, otherwise i get a serious outbreak of spots the next day! :-(

guess i'm the dirty loser who doesn't wash her face b4 bed......

(runs out of thread embarassed)

never, ever, ever do i go to bed without washing my face. that's even if i don't wear makeup that day. twice a day without fail! to me it's that same a drinking my water. i know if i don't do it my skin will look like crap and i'm way too vain for that! lol~

Latest posts

Back