What's your ringtone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of you who have cell phones, what ringtone(s) do you have?

I have the Sex & The City theme song, Napoleon Dynamite and the Shakira song. It all depends on who is calling. I am such a dork!

when jeffy calls me it plays inspector gadget. when i call him it plays barbie girl. for everyone else it plays SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!!!!!! or some other random ones that probably no ones heard of~ what the f@c**)(* you wanna do i wanna suck on your lolly pop-dont ask way back in the day clubbin song~ ima raver lalallallaa, when amy calls it plays brown eyed girl, um i think thats it

I have a bunch of different tones for diff. people too. I have some custom songs from folks I know, but I also have Tupac's Hail Mary and a few other of his songs, Wu-Tang's CREAM, Missy Elliotts Get Ur Freak On, Beyonce's Naughty Girl, and a whole slew of other songs.

i always feel like people are looking if i use a music one, so mine's a regular ringer. sometimes i'll put it on a popular albanian song, though, but no one knows that lol

On my old cell - I had tons of songs, different ones for different people. But they weren't the "real" music - just the midi tone. (My favorite was the I love Lucy theme... lol)

Now I just have a regular ring... it's loud and I can hear it from a mile away
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i also have sex and the city theme on my cell. me 2!!! SatC still rules

My ringtone is The Cardigans - Lovefool. I know, that is a old ringtone, but I love it
icon_smile.gif
This song is a theme of " Romeo & Juliet" . Sometimes my ringtone is My Immortal - Evanscense
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Malinka

My ringtone is The Cardigans - Lovefool. I know, that is a old ringtone, but I love it
icon_smile.gif
This song is a theme of " Romeo & Juliet" . Sometimes my ringtone is My Immortal - Evanscense
smile.gif

Where do you all download the ringtones?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Where do you all download the ringtones? Well, Malinka is from Poland (and from wizaz too
biggrin.gif
), so I suppose she downloaded these ringtones from some polish sites
smile.gif

Mine is the Funeral March.. for my mom, its "family feud" for the BF its Styx Come Sail Away cuz he's a Navy Guy.. for my rescue squad its a run of the mill "siren" tone.. (duh, right?)

For my best friend Cyd, she got "bewitched" and has had it forever..

Currently I have mission impossible and Low Rider. I am going to download something new soon though.
icon_wink.gif

For my bf it's some Deftones song that he picked (I think Minerva), for work it's Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, for my parents it's some comdian making fun of G.W., and for everyone else it's constantly changing between MJ's Don't Stop Until You Get Enough and the Star Wars Theme.

Originally Posted by Marisol For those of you who have cell phones, what ringtone(s) do you have?
I have the Sex & The City theme song, Napoleon Dynamite and the Shakira song. It all depends on who is calling. I am such a dork!

My boyfriend's is Counting Crow's "A long december" my mom is "Jaws" and all the other calls is gorillaz 19-2000. I have also Suzanne Vega Tom's Dinner for Voice mails" But I keep downloading new stuff..the one that will never change is the ringtone for my boyfriend.
biggrin.gif

Mine is Washington for about a good 2 years. I've tried changing it but whenever my phone rings, I won't answer it
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Where do you all download the ringtones? Since I have Cingular, I will use their website sometimes. Also, check out this sites. They have some pretty decent tones.
mtogo.com

3guploads.com

I just use some random song that came with my phone ... I'm too cheap and too lazy to download new ones
biggrin.gif

Plus hardly any one calls me, and when I do get a call I'm usually expecting it, so there's no point in programming different rings for different people! lol

Latest posts

Back