What does everybody think of Paint Pots?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, how many of you have tried MAC's new Paint Pots? What do you think of them? I have 3 of them, and am off to play with them now, LOL!

I really like them. They don't crease on me at all and they stay on for a long time. I definitely am glad I bought them.
smile.gif

I actually really like them. They stay on and they are creamy. I always use UD PP underneath, so I don't know if they crease alone.

Love 'em! They are so creamy, and last quite a long time. Well, all mac products tend to last a while on me even without primer, so I can't really say anything about that. But yeah, they are cool.

I love them. I have bare study and a sample of the pink one which i dont know the name. They are really great as a base or just a wash and im suprised there is no creasing.

I don't have any, though I will eventually get them. Thank goodness they're not LE! I've heard good things about these, but the last ones MAC put out, I've heard mix reviews on.

I just tried on Moss Scape and Fresco Rose - MS with Gold Dusk piggie and Deep Truth on one eye (saw a tut on Pursebuzz for this), and FR with Mauvement piggie and Mystery eyeshadow on the other. It looks really nice, esp. the Moss scape combo. The colours of the paint pots are sooo pretty, I want them all! Thank god they are not LE.

Mine is kind of hard, but I've heard that it gets creamier once you rub of the top layer. Either way, it doesn't crease (even without any primer) and the color I have (Bare Study) is absolutely beautiful.
smile.gif

So far I have Fresco Rose and Bare Study (which I love) Definitely wanna try Moss Scape and maybe Delft, but since they are permanent I don't have to rush to get them anytime soon. hehe
biggrin.gif

They are perm, as far as I understand it. That's what everybody says and they don't have the black triangle on them on the MAC webpage.

Next I will buy Delft and Rubenesque, I think. I need to save some money right now though. I figure since I have Bare Canvas and Stillife paint tubes, I won't need Painterly and Bare Study right away.

I have Bare Study and I love it soo much!! It looks great alone, but when I use it as a base it makes my eyeshadow so much more vibrant and shimmery.

I was thinking about getting them but I am not big on cream e/s so I passed and from the mixed reviews I am glad that I did!

Latest posts

Back