Pin-Up Girl Tutorial....By BeneBaby

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pin-Up Girls come in all colors, shapes and sizes. They became popular during the 40's and 50's, and continue to be an influence for Women today. Whether it was Rosie the Riveter or Marilyn Monroe, Pin-Ups are best known for their playful take on sexiness and their "come hither" eyes.
Step 1: A Pinup Girl has got to have flawless skin! I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid. I buffed it onto my skin to create a smooth and even surface.
Step1-2.jpg

Here's my skin once foundation is applied....
Step2-2.jpg

Step 2: I used UD PP to prime the lid. Then I applied NYX highlight all over the lid. The look requires a nice clean brow too. I groomed mine with Benefit Browzing in Ultra.
Step3-2.jpg

The prepped eye.....
Step4-2.jpg

Step 3: Cat Eyes! I used Benefit Babecakes in black to line my eyes. I thickened the line right above the pupil to create the illusion of thick lashes. I finished of the liner with a nice strong wing. Next I applied Lashes. I used Maybelline Lash Stylist to blend the false lashes with my own. I then lined the inner rim of my eyes with a white pencil.
Step5-3.jpg

Step6-2.jpg

Step7-2.jpg

Step8-1.jpg

Step 4: Cheeks and Lips. I used a soft peachy brown blush by Benefit. I then applied a little Anna Sui Pearl Highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones. For lips....it's all about RED! I used a red pencil to line my lips and then filled them in with Benefit "Zero Guilt" a matte red lipstick.
Step9-2.jpg

Here's the finished product.....Benebaby as a Pin-Up Girl
pinup.jpg

pinup2.jpg

eyesclosed-3.jpg

Love it, love it, love it! I'll have to give this a try over the weekend. I'll have to practice my wing first LOL!

That is so freakin hot Manders! You are a total pin-up girl, great tut, you did an awesome job, I swear, you make it look so easy too!

I always love your falsies, what kind are they? Are they your favorite?

Latest posts

Back