Best Concealer Brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who would you say make the best type of concealer? The concealer I use is not satisfying my "needs" My spots or corrections are still needed to be made. If I could only get my hands on some good concealer....
brsh.gif

I LOVE Laura Mercier Secret Camoflague. It covers everything and comes with two colors so you can custom blend. I have had mine for like 2 years and it's almost gone.

i have two that i go between. the one i like with a creamy texture is prescriptives and the one i like that's oil free (more of a matte finish) is posner.

The ultimate for me is Amazing cosmetics concealer. They sell it at Sephora. It's pricey ($40) but lasts for fricken ever. It covers EVERYTHING. every brown spot, every blemish and it only takes a tiny bit. Highly recommend this stuff in case I didn't make that clear enough.............ha

I too love Laura Mercier Secret Camaflage. I have had mine over 2 years and still have some left. The coverage is amazing.

As of yet, I've had the best luck with PF Gentle Cover Cream Concealer in Yellow.

I love mark's Speedway, it's actually a cream to powder foundation but I think it would be too heavy as a foundation. It conceals EVERYTHING, zits, blemishes, redness, you name it and it's only $8, so pretty cheap! I'm addicted to this stuff, I have to wear it everyday lol

i love my cinema secrets ultimate foundation/concealer. the coverage is superb and one tiny pot last forever. but it's kind of difficult to find your perfect match unless you try it in the store.

I just tried Vincent Longo Cream Concealer and I love it!Great,completely opaque coverage,yet it stays dewy,so doesn't crease or fade into small lines.

My HG is Full Coverage Camera ready Smashbox concealer. It goes on matte and matches me perfectly

2135471.jpg

I use mineral makeup. It covers brown/red acne scars on my face VERY well.

MMU defines fine lines under the eyes so I don't ever put MMU under my eyes. I use Physician's Formula CircleRx for my under eye concealing. It's creamy and applies easily with my tiny synthetic eyeshadow brush.

Below is a picture of it:

02725.jpg

To cover blemishes, I like Stila perfectiong concealer. For under eye area, I like Dermablend cream foundation.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE Laura Mercier Secret Camoflague. It covers everything and comes with two colors so you can custom blend. I have had mine for like 2 years and it's almost gone. I give in, I'm trying this! Laura's SC is one of a few concealers that I haven't tried... and it does look great, so I'm hopeful. I use theBalms time bomb concealer. I like it, but I really wanted to try this one... so we'll see which one I like better.

Manders, is this difficult to blend?

Any pointers on using this concealer, is that what you're supposed to do, blend both shades? I want to get it right.

Is there a thread on this i wonder?

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use mineral makeup. It covers brown/red acne scars on my face VERY well.
MMU defines fine lines under the eyes so I don't ever put MMU under my eyes. I use Physician's Formula CircleRx for my under eye concealing. It's creamy and applies easily with my tiny synthetic eyeshadow brush.

Below is a picture of it:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...ahat/02725.jpg

I read about this on another thread and had to get it. It works awesome for under eye circles !

Boi-ing by Benefit is really good. It covers under-eye circles really well and small blemishes. Its also really easy to blend but unfortunately its a bit on the pricey side.

Dermablend in the little round pot works BEAUTIFULLY when I use it with a lip brush (or something similar) to apply directly over any "spots". Its a little too thick for under my eyes, so I use Maybelline's Age Rewind there. (which I love btw).
smile.gif

Back