Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello :]]

Let's chat.

Everybody start talking. hahaha.

I don't know what to write!

rotfl.gif

I'm on call until 5pm and I'm counting the minutes then I'm off til Tuesday. Yay.....

The California State Fair is going on....I wanna go. I wanna eat cotton candy and ride spinning rides til I vom.

I wish I was still in school...............NOT. Well not high school. Hated High School, but loved college.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif The California State Fair is going on....I wanna go. I wanna eat cotton candy and ride spinning rides til I vom. well now that sounds appetizing.......Our fairs suck here.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I was still in school...............NOT. Well not high school. Hated High School, but loved college. Awww, why'd you hate highschool? That's what im in right now.

It interfered with my social life.......
rotfl.gif

seriously, I just hated studying waaayyyyy back then. I loved college though. I was ready for college when I started. I was 26 when I had my first college class.

Haha.

Oh, i hate to study. Which this talks reminds me i have homework.

but i think im going to make a salad instead. haha.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif It interfered with my social life.......
rotfl.gif

seriously, I just hated studying waaayyyyy back then. I loved college though. I was ready for college when I started. I was 26 when I had my first college class.

How many times can you say college in 1 post?????

I wanna go back to school. I really loved it. I think I will go to esthetician school next year.

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay
smile.gif
i'm offf school until tuesday! haha.

Same here! I will go back to school on tuesday and my motivation for studies is zero right now.

Hahaha.

What's esthetician school?

Originally Posted by Gleam84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Same here! I will go back to school on tuesday and my motivation for studies is zero right now. Same!

Esthetician School is were you learn about skin. I will learn about facials, waxing, dermabrasion etc.... I don't want to do facials, just wax. I do it already , but I need my license.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Esthetician School is were you learn about skin. I will learn about facials, waxing, dermabrasion etc.... I don't want to do facials, just wax. I do it already , but I need my license. Oh, that will be pretty cool.
smile.gif

College was so much better for me than high school. I am still kind of part of my college crowd even if I've graduated. A lot of my friends are a year or two behind me.

For me college is way better to high school. Im currently attending the local college and like it much better.

I prefer this thread - so I'll write in this thread only.
biggrin.gif
Loyal to the game. Haha.

I wanna go to cosmetology school so I can do freelance on the side besides doing Hygeintist.

Awhile ago highschool was gunna be the best time of my life & now it sounds like college is gunna be. haha.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I prefer this thread - so I'll write in this thread only.
biggrin.gif
Loyal to the game. Haha.
I wanna go to cosmetology school so I can do freelance on the side besides doing Hygeintist.

Haha nice celly.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back