*NEW* WnW Ultimate Expressions Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WnW has new palettes out (or coming out to some stores). They're currently available at Harmon's, but I'm not sure about other locations which sell WnW. There's three palettes: Lustrous Neutrals, Golden Shimmers, and Glamourous Gems.

They ALMOST look like the last few palettes just re-released, but until I see them in person, I can't be too positive. Unfortunately too, they're not yet up on their site. (Pics from here)

LustrousNeutrals.jpg

GoldenShimmers.jpg

GlamourousGems.jpg

For comparison, here's the last three palettes (in order): Fantasy Island, Paradise Cove, and Sand Castle. (Source)

707974.JPG

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, man...
Now I have something else that I have to add to my wishlist! lol!

Luckily, these arent expensive! I've seen these and want to try them. I've never used WnW's eyeshadows before... are they any good? Do they have somewhat decent staying power?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Luckily, these arent expensive! I've seen these and want to try them. I've never used WnW's eyeshadows before... are they any good? Do they have somewhat decent staying power?
biggrin.gif
The palettes like these are awesome. I'm not keen on the palettes with the cream eyeshadows though. I might have to grab these anyway since they're LE. I missed out on the X-Mas ones, which it was the same case scenario: the last three came out and looked like the X-Mas ones. We'll see!

eh....i've never been into WNW...i mean i only use their eye n lip pencils their liquid eyeliner is pretty cool but that's about it

i've never worn their eyeshadow because in my mind i equate cheap eyeshadows with sucky quality

They came out several months ago here. I had the Fantasy Island one,and was disappointed. The shadows didn't have much pigment. I have other e/s from W& W that I love, so I'm not sure why these aren't as good.

I bought Sand Castle palette for a vacation in MARCH and I fell in love with it so much, I have used it almost every day ever since!!! It is THE most convenient thing as it has that LARGE mirror that slides out from the back, and you can even close the lid on the makeup while keeping the mirror slid out for use. I never use WnW so I was expecting the quality to be horrific (I just liked the colors and super shimmeryness) but actually it has been good!

I'm actually running out of 3 of the colors so I just went to look for a replacement at Walgreens... the palettes were only 4.99! I think I got mine for even cheaper at a Sears Essentials.

I am SO buying at least one of the new palettes when I see them in stores... they are absolutely worth it!

Those look really nice!! Aquilah I have to say I love everything you recommend lol like your other thread about the Rimmel lipliners...
g.gif

Does anybody know where I can find these in Canada? Maybe I havent been looking out for the brand but I dont think Ive seen it around?

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those look really nice!! Aquilah I have to say I love everything you recommend lol like your other thread about the Rimmel lipliners...
g.gif

Does anybody know where I can find these in Canada? Maybe I havent been looking out for the brand but I dont think Ive seen it around?

Thanks! I've been trying to "save" money by looking for decent drugstore finds LOL! I have no idea if these are available in Canada, but if not, I'm sure you can get a CP. They're like $5 USD each.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Luckily, these arent expensive! I've seen these and want to try them. I've never used WnW's eyeshadows before... are they any good? Do they have somewhat decent staying power?
biggrin.gif
I have the original three palettes and, when I bought them, I tried them on my hand and wasn't so sure if I'd like them. But once I put them on my eyes, they look just like MAC and they stay on just as long as well! They're probably the best drugstore e/s you'll find (I like them better than Milani).

Latest posts

Back