Sign in to follow this  
Marisol

The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Part of me doesn't care but I am intrigued!

Is Britney Spears pregnant? Or just really, really hungry?

Her publicist says she's not expecting, but Spears and her increasingly voluptuous figure are sparking a flurry of speculation.

Us Weekly and Star have reported that the pop princess is pregnant, citing unnamed sources.

The Us Weekly article, headlined "Baby on Board," says Spears was recently seen at Starbucks gobbling a roast beef sandwich but avoiding coffee and cigarettes.

Life & Style says Spears, 23, is not pregnant, and it attributes her "bump" to mom's home cooking. Brit's also been sampling the chili and smoothies at her dad's joint, JJ Chill, in Venice, Calif., People reports.

But People also enters the fray of pregnancy speculation by printing several photos showing Brit's new curves under the headline "Britney's Baby Buzz."

Spears has made no secret about wanting a baby with husband Kevin Federline. But publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnick tells USA TODAY: "Britney told me she's not pregnant."

Of course, not all baby rumors turn out to be true. Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston have both been the subject of false pregnancy reports in the media.

Spears, meanwhile, posted a cryptic message on her Web site this month that might be a clue to some big Brit news on the horizon: "I feel as though I have been very quiet and still lately. 'The calm before the storm' - I can really relate to that statement."

Source

What do you guys think?

Interesting...I read somewhere that she said that she had gained some weight and is trying to get back in shape. It could be that she is pregnant and she just doesn't want to publish it yet. It's kind of a weird that someone in her position would gain weight like that especially since the entertainment industry is so tough on looks. She has had her looks so long that I doubt she would just decide to through it out the window one day especially since her profession requires her to stay in shape.

Yeah... and her stomach mostly. Especially odd for someone who had a well known 6 pack not too long ago... Unless she drinks so much beer she's getting a beer gut - I'd say somethings up. Posted Image

Frankly, I don't care. I'm not a big fan of hers & think she got married so quickly b/c she saw Jessica Simpson's fame soar from Newlyweds. I heard she was jockeying MTV to be the next Newlyweds, so whatever. If she's in love, great, but if it's a ploy to boost her career, boo on her.

From the pictures I've seen, I don't think she's pregnant. I think it's all the months of eating poorly & "happy couple" weight gain & not being on tour. If she really were pregnant, she would've been shouting from the roof-tops b/c she's been telling everyone how much she wants to have a baby.

I'm glad she's gained some weight b/c she's not so scary looking any more.

Originally Posted by keaLoha
Frankly, I don't care. I'm not a big fan of hers & think she got married so quickly b/c she saw Jessica Simpson's fame soar from Newlyweds. I heard she was jockeying MTV to be the next Newlyweds, so whatever. If she's in love, great, but if it's a ploy to boost her career, boo on her.

From the pictures I've seen, I don't think she's pregnant. I think it's all the months of eating poorly & "happy couple" weight gain & not being on tour. If she really were pregnant, she would've been shouting from the roof-tops b/c she's been telling everyone how much she wants to have a baby.

I'm glad she's gained some weight b/c she's not so scary looking any more.

Yeah, she finally looks somewhat normal - like the rest of us! LOL I think she got married too quickly also, heck even her family didn't know about it! But they already have "newlyweds"... how many more do we need? lol How many people wanna watch Britney & Kevin make out for 30 min? Posted Image

i could care less, but it definitely is intriguing. in this month's allure issue, there's an interview and she says that since she's gotten married, she's sorta let herself go, as in doesn't care about taking care of her body, while she lights a cigarette (that's what it said in the article).

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
How many people wanna watch Britney & Kevin make out for 30 min? Posted Image
Ewwwww. Not me! Posted ImageHowever, Nick & Jess are done w/Newlyweds, so there may be an opening....

Posted Image

She said she wanted to lead a normal life so she hid herself away from all the cameras.

But you can't keep a good girl off the screens for long..Britney Spears has revealed she is starring in her own Osbournes-style show. The Toxic babe and her new hubby Kevin Federline have signed a six figure deal with US network UPS, according to The Sun. In fact, they've been filming for the past few months.

Britney, who is rumoured to be pregnant said "i'm really excited about showing my fans what really happened". "As i said before, I am now going to be expressing my personal life through art." The six episodes are expected to cover wedding preparations, her European tour & the big day itself.

UPN Chief Dawn Ostroff added "its pretty raw & pretty real". "I dont think viewers have been exposed to people being so honest and open about their lives."

The 1st episode is expected to be aired in the US within the next month - and will follow shortly on British screens on either MTV or VH1.

Article taken from SkyNews

Ugh, she's trying to retain her fans by doing a reality show. I knew she wanted to be the new Newlyweds & am not surprised she's doing this. What a way to try & hold on to her fame. Posted Image

Originally Posted by keaLoha
Ugh, she's trying to retain her fans by doing a reality show. I knew she wanted to be the new Newlyweds & am not surprised she's doing this. What a way to try & hold on to her fame. Posted Image
seriously.

i hate how these celebrities do that. you know what would happen to you when you became a celebrity. i'm sorry your life sucks. send your paychecks to me.

it cracks me up that it's on UPN. that's the channel that "Moesha" was on, and Shar Jackson, the baby momma, was on "Moesha"

She has been looking terrible lately. Her hair piled up and no makeup holding that cigarette and waving at the camera. Did you all know she lost the part of Daisy Duke to Jessica Simpson.

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo
Britney is pregnant, she announced it on her website www.britneyspears.com
this is seriously just trailer trash waiting to be born. but i have to say it will be interesting to watch how it plays out.

shall we wait and see how long it takes b4 this "marriage" ends?

Does anybone else on here think she is being selfish by scheduling her c-section early, just so she doesn't gain all that extra weight in the last 3 weeks of pregnancy? I just think that is so wrong in so many ways, Just my opinion though

Originally Posted by Sofia
Is that what she said? If so, what a complete selfish moron.
Yeah she said that! To avoid the stretch marks and extra weight gain! I think you're not ready to be a mom if that is how you look at the process.

My mom is proud of her stretch marks, not that she shows them off, but she calls them her battle scars, From her pregnancy.

I'm so fed up with Britney

WOW!!! I'm surprised to read that...I can't believe how vain some people can be. I mean, being a mom is really not about the woman but about the baby and making sure s/he comes out fine and healthy....sigh....oh Britney!!!

Originally Posted by iloveparis
WOW!!! I'm surprised to read that...I can't believe how vain some people can be. I mean, being a mom is really not about the woman but about the baby and making sure s/he comes out fine and healthy....sigh....oh Britney!!!
thats exactly what i thought, how selfish? There is a reason babies stay in there as long as they do. Most women just pray for a normal healthy pregnancy, so that their child will be healthy. Not schedule everything

I think that she is selfish. Seems to be quite a trend with some celebs-scheduled C-Sections. I think that fetal development is much more important than worries of weight gain and stretch marks. Having been through a C-Section(Emergency), it wasn't exactly a walk in the park and it took a long time to recover. Most of us aren't privy either to baby nurses and nannies. JMO

Originally Posted by Sofia
Is that what she said? If so, what a complete selfish moron.
omg, I agree Sophia! WTF....lame, stupid selfish idiot.