Philosophy Supernatural Airbrush powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone try this yet? Is it supposed to be like a mineral foundation or like a lose powder?

Originally Posted by fiji Anyone try this yet? Is it supposed to be like a mineral foundation or like a lose powder? I haven't tried this, but I am pretty sure that it is a loose mineral foundation, with a sponge on top of the container...
you can get a better look @ their website philosophy.com

I hear that it's really good, but the idea of keeping the sponge sanitary baffles me

I saw bits & pieces of this on QVC the other night. I wish I had payed more attention.

I have been using it for 6 months. It is nice to have the option of using the sponge or opening the top and using a brush. The sponge does come off. I like the convenience of the sponge. It is mineral and stays on my skin all day long.

I'm realllllly late to this post, but I did try this and wasn't crazy about it. It looked kind of cakey and heavy to me. A MUA applied it at a local day spa so I could try it out, so I'm assuming she applied it properly.

I have tried the Philosophy and Jane Iredale. I like Philosophy much better. It didn't cake on my skin.

Latest posts

Back