MySpace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone else have this? (myspace.com) it's so popular, i've heard, then i went on and search random people i knew some point in my life and bam, everybody and their mother is a member. i love it because i've come in contact with people i haven't talked to since i moved.

if you have it, leave your link (i guess) so i could add you!
smile.gif

I have an account on myspace before, but then I got a bunch of stupid messages from guys.

Then, I deleted my account because I don't see any benefit or advantage having it.

Last month, I re-registered again, because I was looking for some info's for Apple Mac user who upgrade to Tiger lol.

Anyway, here's my url.

http://www.myspace.com/leony

Let me know yours, I'll add you back.

I need more females friends.

leony, i tried to add you as a friend, but it says...

Do you really want to add Leony as a friend?

Click "Add" only if you really wish to add Leony as a Friend.

Leony only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either Leony's last name or email address to send your request.

here's my link...

myspace.com/jenlikewhoa

Oops, sorry.

I just send my request to add you.

I guess I need to change the privacy setting now.

Originally Posted by Jennifer leony, i tried to add you as a friend, but it says...
Do you really want to add Leony as a friend?

Click "Add" only if you really wish to add Leony as a Friend.

Leony only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either Leony's last name or email address to send your request.

here's my link...

myspace.com/jenlikewhoa

Hey Jen - I can't find you!!!
confused.gif

I was going send my request to add you, but you already sent me one lol.

Thanks, Added
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leony I was going send my request to add you, but you already sent me one lol.Thanks, Added
biggrin.gif

oooh there you are!! Yay!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey Jen - I can't find you!!!
confused.gif
Nevermind - finally came up...
wink.gif

ok,i hope you guys dont hang me for this,but......Isnt this manly like a teen site ,where they complain about there parents and stuff?I never thought adults were members.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally ROFLMAO ..god I hope not ..I think it's just a BLOG site where you can set up your own blog space ..FREE! oh,lol.thanks i wasnt sure
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

gwen, definitely not! everyone is on this. it's a good way to find people you knew and just fun. UnLeSs YoU TyPE LiKe DiSs, you could avoid all the kids on there
wink.gif

i've requested/added people that have listed their links
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i don't have anything on mine. i'll add stuff, and then post my link.

BTW, how do you change the colors?

Latest posts

Back