Sign in to follow this  
Jennifer

MySpace

Originally Posted by dixiewolf
Yeah I did, thats why I made that post, they are definitely not unnattravive, lol. I might add some of you gals to myspace, I dont have too many girls on thee, I added some, but mostly * get horndog guys, ha.
i have to say most of the girls who have wanted to add me (not any of you ladies here...) have all been bi chicks and that kinda weirded me out a little

Originally Posted by Anya1976
i have to say most of the girls who have wanted to add me (not any of you ladies here...) have all been bi chicks and that kinda weirded me out a little
I have been getting that a lot too! My profile says straight, but they dont read that obviously.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf
I have been getting that a lot too! My profile says straight, but they dont read that obviously.
lol no they don't

Originally Posted by lilla
I'm the only dork who doesn't have myspace Posted Image
I don't have one Lilla. Only MUT Posted Image

Posted Image Aaah! Then I won't feel so lonely in that department!!Posted Image

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
I don't have one Lilla. Only MUT Posted Image

Anyone need a new friend!? Here I am!! I just updated my page so go check it out and Add if you want Posted Image

Posted Image You know Mel, I am so busy everyday I don't have time to make myspace for myself. I am just happy to be able to read and reply at our lovely MuT! :icon_love

Originally Posted by maph
No you're not...I don't have myspace either.Posted Image

MySpace has gotten SOOOOO popular here (in Atlanta) that it's all OVER the radio. The radio DJ's have MySpace pages. The morning shows have MySpace pages. It's hilarious. Some girl called in and even busted someone her beau with girl's myspace names in his pocket on a cocktail napkin. Of course, she thinks that all 86 of his MySpace friends are for "networking"....they just so happen to be ALL girls, except two. Anyway, has anyone else experienced a recent surge in MySpace publicity?

Originally Posted by eightthirty
MySpace has gotten SOOOOO popular here (in Atlanta) that it's all OVER the radio. The radio DJ's have MySpace pages. The morning shows have MySpace pages. It's hilarious. Some girl called in and even busted someone her beau with girl's myspace names in his pocket on a cocktail napkin. Of course, she thinks that all 86 of his MySpace friends are for "networking"....they just so happen to be ALL girls, except two. Anyway, has anyone else experienced a recent surge in MySpace publicity?
The local radio station that I listen to has their own page and so do their DJ's. I am actually quite thankful for Myspace. I found an old college friend there and two of my college roommates found me there in the past two weeks or so. I couldn't believe that we had lost touch so I am so happy to have them in my life again.

I don't have an account on there. I think it is more for people who are looking for people to date. I wouldn't mind meeting potential friends, but nothing more. I think most people don't see it like that though.