NOTD - October 9th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got it done this past Friday but my nails grow super fast... boo.

The lady went Mortal Kombat on my nails.... she made me bleed trying to file it down. I hate it when I get someone who goes rough on me. She did a sucky job, not getting her again... and I kept looking at her face and she had eye boogers and crust all over her face. All I kept thinking was, "gross. wash your mess." And she was doing my nails while she had them shanaynay nails on too, wth?

"Oh no you di'int!"
shanaynay.gif

I got french nail with glittered color tips in baby blue/grey. You can kinda see the cuts around my chubby fingers
frown.gif
Haha.

161-1.jpg

158.jpg

162.jpg

Your nails looks fabulous Celly. I wish I could have my nails done. But with all the house chores I have, I don't think I could.

Yeah I see the cuts, I hate when that has happened in the past. I grow my own nails now so I would never touch acrylics ever again in my life.

They look hot though Celly I love me some crazy nails!

wow they look nice!!

i feel sorry about the cuts!! that lady must have been crazy :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

dont go there again!!

LOl...I love that pic you put up

your nails look so cute!...I hate getting ladies who cut up the cuticle area!

Love the glitter on the tips. How is it done? Is it a polish or is it dipped in glitter when the nail is still wet? I love how sparkly it is.

sux about the cuts!

but your nails are totally cute!

i love the fun, fancy french looks
smile.gif

They look really good on you. Ive had the same prob where they make you bleed by filing. It sucks. Sorry it happened it you but they still look good.

Thanks, guys.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love the glitter on the tips. How is it done? Is it a polish or is it dipped in glitter when the nail is still wet? I love how sparkly it is. Same process as doing regular french nails but that clear liquid they use on the powder mixture (dunno the name)... they have a glitter-powder mix and dip it into that, then it just goes on top of all the white nail. To seal, they add gel at the end.
I'm going to change the color next week to dark blue and the glitter has stars and moons in it
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back