Your best feature? Worst?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my skin is my best feature, face and body... hardly break out, never have to shave, surprisingly soft and smooth for always forgetting to put on the lotion. i think its a filipino thing.

my worst is this short chin on me that when i have even 5 pounds too much (and in my case you can multiply that by 5 right now), becomes an ugly ugly double... grrr

My best in my opinion is my eyes, but other people tell me it's my smile. I would say my worst feature would be my forhead or my dark circles I have to cover every day.

Best: Legs, face, body

Worst: Nails. My nails on my hands are so brittle, I gotta keep getting them done.

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Best: Legs, face, bodyWorst: Nails. My nails on my hands are so brittle, I gotta keep getting them done.

Well sheeeesh....if only my nails were my worst. LUCKY!!!

I don't want it to seem like, I'm perfect. Def. am not, but I personally don't think there is anything SIGNIFICANTLY wrong with me. Nobody has ever told me so. That is AFTER I lost weight. Gosh, worked hard for this body!
smile.gif

My best is my eyes, skin, my worst is my legs, i hate them and always have, when i do alot of swimming they improve, but i will never be happy with them.

I don't know what's my best/worst feature but I do know that I have a high temper and it's really bad. I guess it runs in the family lol

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Best: Eyes, Brows
Worst: Nose and Mole....perfect for Halloween!

You love those darn Brows dont u (lol).I think u have a cute nose it fits your face and I love moles I think they are hot... Well me I would have to best is my skin worst are my toes...

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif My butt is the best.My worse is big fat toe.

Iam with u on the butt thing my booty is right thanks to squats.

Hmmm where to start,LOL.. I like my petite feet and I dislike the size of my butt.

People tell me my eyes are pretty. I hate my nose. My eyebrows need work. Years and years of overplucking has left them thinner towards my eyes.

IMO my breast and butt are my best

My arms, thighs, and stomach are truly the worst!!

Best: eyes and lips, and I like my ears.

Worst: I don't like my fingers and nails. My fingers are so short and my nails have a weird shape which gets weirder the longer I grow them - that's why I keep them short which shortens my fingers again. Oh well, vicious circle.

best: my calves

worst: a toss up between that stomach that just won't get smaller or my weight lifter like arms.

Back