What is the best concealer for blemish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for something that covers blemish and scars so well that you can't even see it. What are some of your suggestions. Just looking for something new to try next.
icon_confused.gif

Right now i have the dior anti fatigue, but it works better as an undereye. I also have MAC's studio finish concealer.

Have you tried Dermablend? Its a little heavy but it'll cover anything! They usually sell it at major highend dept stores.

Originally Posted by maiho I'm looking for something that covers blemish and scars so well that you can't even see it. What are some of your suggestions. Just looking for something new to try next.
icon_confused.gif

Right now i have the dior anti fatigue, but it works better as an undereye. I also have MAC's studio finish concealer.

I have Stila's stick concealer, which works pretty well. Works best when applied with a brush though.

I've also heard that Becca has really good concealer, but I haven't been able to try it yet! I think this available on the Sephora website, but I haven't seen it at any local stores
frown.gif
I think it's only available in LA and San Diego.

Latest posts

Back