Hello!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't believe I just found this site! I've been hanging around at the Delphi forums for about 6 months now and have met some amazing people.Well I heard people talking about MUT,and had no clue,LOL!! I finally figured it out yesterday.And I can't believe how great this site is.Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

CJ

welcome
smile.gif

Welcome...You will love this site. It gets quite addicting - so many great girls and awesome tips & advice!

Thanks!! Now I just have to get posting so I can read/see links,LOL!

CJ

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif welcome
smile.gif
Thanks!!

CJ

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome...You will love this site. It gets quite addicting - so many great girls and awesome tips & advice! Yeah,I can see that already,LOL! My oldest DS was home sick today from school and he was like "you've been on that computer all day" I was ready to bring him into school at that point
icon_cheesygrin.gif

CJ

Originally Posted by cjhigby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't believe I just found this site! I've been hanging around at the Delphi forums for about 6 months now and have met some amazing people.Well I heard people talking about MUT,and had no clue,LOL!! I finally figured it out yesterday.And I can't believe how great this site is.Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
CJ

Hi and welcome, I'm Diana!

Latest posts

Back