What is your favorite Louis Vuitton bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
What is your favorite LV purse/collection?

I have to say mine is the Suhali Fabuleux

p10505897_ph_althero_White.jpg

Check out www.vuitton.com or www.eluxury.com to pick yours!

Originally Posted by Liz What is your favorite LV purse/collection?

i love the ones murakami designs for the speedys.. especially the cerise, and i love the classic monogram in the keep all =)

This is a toughie,cause i love them all,right now my speedy is my pal cause i can fit my makeupbag and the kids diapers and juice boxes.i love my luggage

the monagram canvas.they will never go out of style
smile.gif

My fave is one I have that I don't think they make anymore and I think when they did it was a special order...it's all leather and it doesn't have the logo all over the place. It's kind of a drawstring bucket style, but it's huge and it's a natural tan color. My ex got it for me one Xmas, but I saw the receipt one day and it was like $5000 or something like that(this was 5 years ago)

I really only like LV for luggage and storage now.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I really like this one after I saw it in a magazine...it's so cute!
p10774210_ph_hero.jpg

that's the cerise by murakami! *swoon*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh cool! I just remember it having cherries (even though I hate cherries IRL). I think Carmen Electra was the one wearing it and I just liked the bag a lot. did u see that in US weekly? cause i remember a pic of carmen electra in it and she had the little one ANd the big one

The white one with the multi colored LV's on it.. Murikame? i think? i can't spell the name but i want the bag! GIMME!

Originally Posted by MacForMe The white one with the multi colored LV's on it.. Murikame? i think? i can't spell the name but i want the bag! GIMME! i still love that one too, it's the Multi-color by Murakami
smile.gif

LV is heavy for me, because their great leather makes them heavy. I only have few LV but I rarely use them

I want something more light, like Prada or Chanel. LV new collections, Antigua probably more light but I don't really like it.

I don't really have favorite bag from LV though.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I really like this one after I saw it in a magazine...it's so cute!
p10774210_ph_hero.jpg

i love that one too,but my hubby said why should i get that one when its just like the one i have but with cherries,he got me the wallet instead.
biggrin.gif

wishing you were mine<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#cccccc>
p10021833_ph_hero.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Liz What is your favorite LV purse/collection?

I don't like LV stuff. I see so many chavs with knock offs that it's become a bit tacky like burberry has.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I don't like LV stuff. I see so many chavs with knock offs that it's become a bit tacky like burberry has. i agree....sad to say, im starting to think LV is out. The quality is actually great tho and lasts for years, but theres just to many fakes one out there which just ruins it for me. Why shoul i pay hundreds for something that someone else can get on the street for 20 bucks?
however..im really feeling gucci's new line, guccisma.

fw05_gu_146002_A0VFG_9065-full.jpg
fw05_gu_145787_A0V1G_9022-full.jpg

i like some of the new gucci too sweetface.

but what is this?!:

fw05_hb_137621_FB03G_9768-full.jpg

that looks like such a fake

Originally Posted by sweetface18 i agree....sad to say, im starting to think LV is out. The quality is actually great tho and lasts for years, but theres just to many fakes one out there which just ruins it for me. Why shoul i pay hundreds for something that someone else can get on the street for 20 bucks?
however..im really feeling gucci's new line, guccisma.

yeah altho i still love my LV bag (and saved like crazy for it), but when i saw my roomates LV luggage..seriously thought they were for real!! but she actually got it from hong kong for $100 only!

My fave is Theda. There was a greenish one...but I can't find it on the site!! It's from the 2004 collection so all I could find was a pic of a shabby replica that is turquoise...not even the color I'm speaking of.

If I had to pick from the current collections, I'd have to say I LOVE the denim!

I've always loved the black multicolore, but I'm currently wearing out every penny spent on my LV classic speedy and my dior.

~ Melissa ~

Originally Posted by Trisha I have and love the speedy 25! I can fit loads in there!
I never cared for the white one with the multicolored logos, as they were too many fakes over here at the time they were released.

I like this one tho for days when i just want a bag i can sling over my shoulder

p10397777_ph_hero.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>Musette Salsa - Long Shoulder Strap</TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right>$635.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ive got that one!!
i have got a piece of the lv luggage too but i personally think that lv and of course burberry have become too common, there are to many fakes around now! so i dont really use them as much as i have done in the past

i love Gucci but also am a huge fan of the LV EPI leather bags. I like the fact that they are not covered with the logo and are plain, simple and oh-so-classy (especially in black!)

Latest posts

Back