• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Empty pans and palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is tuna_fish

This is what I am looking for:

Hi! I'm looking to learn how to pot my pigments. I have no idea where to buy the empty MAC palettes (the 15 one is what I'm looking for). Does anyone have an empty one or know where to buy one (the mac website doesn't have them?).

Thank you!

you can order them on the website, and they only sell them at the pro store or the actual mac stores not at the counters, i dont drive right now if not i would do a cp for you, maybe someone else here is going to the mac store and can do a cp, for you or you can buy one on ebay except your gonna pay about $20 when they actually cost like $12, but i heard they went up to $14, good luck!

You can directly call a Pro store too. It'll cost $12.50 plus tax, and a flat shipping fee of $7.

oh ok so they are still about $12? i heard on another website that they went up to $14! cause the girl from the website sells them and she's like the price went up, plus tax and shipping and now she's selling for like $20 total!!! which is stupid.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh ok so they are still about $12? i heard on another website that they went up to $14! cause the girl from the website sells them and she's like the price went up, plus tax and shipping and now she's selling for like $20 total!!! which is stupid. Well, not too long ago a friend CPed them for me, and they were still $12.50 each, and that's after the price increase.

Here is the # you can call, 1-800-387-6707 limited to 3 palettes per order, some gals may allow you order up to 4 palettes. They dont charge on taxes, shipping is $6.95 via DHL and they ship extremely fast. I got my package in 3 days. If you make multiple purchases in one order the shipping would be worth it.

i too would like to press my pigments. where can i buy the little tin/pan that fits the mac pro palette. also what size tin/pan is the mac eyeshadow? thanks in advance!!!

Originally Posted by Kenalive /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can purchase the tins at this website starsmakeuphaven dot com. Thats where i got mine. They're pretty cheap too
smile.gif

can anyone get 2 palettes for me from the store? but i am located in singapore though. i can pay via paypal. Pm me please

Back