Other than beauty related items....what do you buy alot of?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For example......I think I am obsessed with kitchen gadgets/utensils!!! I have over 60 items in my drawer.......I didn't realize this until Justine said "you bought another spatula!!"

Funny thing is.........I don't even like to cook!!!!!

14900-kitchenutensils.jpg

What's your quirky obsession!!!!

I would have to say maybe purses and shoes. I love any kind of purse, weird thing is that I hate to use them. Im always carrying around my backpack or nothing. Shoes....I have all the possible designs of VANS and Punkrose slip ons!

oh yeah purses. I think I have a fetish. I have more than I can count. Love your kitchen drawer. It looks like mine and I don't cook either.

jeans and shoes, i have close to 100 pairs of jeans and shoes.

Hhhmmm..it varies for me. But, at one time or another, it's been DVD's, books, jewelry...right now it's skin care products. lol...

I've buy a lot of arts and crafts supplies. I paint, draw, collage, scrapbook, and make jewelry so I've bought a lot of stuff for projects. I've been on a strict no-buy since February, though, because I want to use up some of the supplies I already have.

purses and clothes would be beauty related, right? well other than that, I buy way too many cd's (good thing they are usually used CDs) and magazines. oh and candles.,,!

Earrings...I have tons of earrings and accessories. I also LOVE recipes...I cook a lot so I'm always searching the internet or cookbooks for new dishes. Let's see...WIGS, I love to change my look so, I'm always buying a new "girlfriend". Also MUSIC...i know everyone has an Ipod and I love that too, but I have over 1500 cd's and counting. Damn...I collect everything...but it all has a place cause I'm a neat freak.

Ohhh...I forgot about candles! I buy lots of Yankee candles! Not as much since my daughter was born though!

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohhh...I forgot about candles! I buy lots of Yankee candles! Not as much since my daughter was born though! I love yankee candle.. .and they are such rip offs
smile.gif
I love all sweet, food smelling candles... yummy!

Originally Posted by EyeCandyDiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif Earrings...I have tons of earrings and accessories. I also LOVE recipes...I cook a lot so I'm always searching the internet or cookbooks for new dishes. Let's see...WIGS, I love to change my look so, I'm always buying a new "girlfriend". Also MUSIC...i know everyone has an Ipod and I love that too, but I have over 1500 cd's and counting. Damn...I collect everything...but it all has a place cause I'm a neat freak.
I know what you mean.......I have alot of everything too!!!! I think in this era people buy everything they see
ill.gif
.........majority of the time these things are not "needs".........I guess none of of us would have done very well back in the 40's and 50's and such!!

Mine are definitely art and office supplies. Office stuff can be cheap but art stuff I like pretty high end. I have tons of them, oil paints, acrylic paints, watercolors, pastels, colored pencils, drawing paper, canvases (lots!), watercolor paper, charcoal... it doesn't end! I have a very hard time passing by the art store without buying anything. Office stuff always calls me too, like pens, pencils, erasers, clips, highlighters... I think it all has to do with creating something visual.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've buy a lot of arts and crafts supplies. I paint, draw, collage, scrapbook, and make jewelry so I've bought a lot of stuff for projects. I've been on a strict no-buy since February, though, because I want to use up some of the supplies I already have. I need to do that too haha I have stuff for scrapbooking piled up and I don't even have time to scrapbook!

Probably magazines. I can read through one in like an hour & I'm always wanting a new one! I also pretty much will buy anything that's pink, so I guess I have a collection by color..lol.

Latest posts

Back