Let's see those fall colors!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's mine for my trip to VA yesterday.... Back in the hills..... So post some photos of what your fall colors look like!!!

1719588027_7a6b29ef37.jpg

1719587949_42a7220026.jpg

1719588125_d6c6c74c38.jpg

1719588063_8535c40ba3.jpg

1719588081_d97bae1e8d.jpg

1719588115_8d8b58d0c9.jpg

Originally Posted by princessmich /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, such gorgeous photos. Very serene=) It's an illusion of serenity... lol with large coal trucks rushing at high speed a few past me as I was trying to take the photos... lol Some of the valleys are soo steep the sun rises at 10am and sets at 3pm..

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's an illusion of serenity... lol with large coal trucks rushing at high speed a few past me as I was trying to take the photos... lol Too funny......i was wondering how you managed to snap such awesome shots...lol You did well though=)

Gorgeous! I live in a very rural area and it gets really pretty in the fall. I will take some pics tomorrow if it doesnt pour rain like today =)

Beautiful! I really want to take some fall pics here but it's been so rainy all the time!

I cant wait to go back to Va on the 7th. None of the trees here are changing.

Karen are you going to take pictures of home?

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cant wait to go back to Va on the 7th. None of the trees here are changing.
Karen are you going to take pictures of home?

I will this weekend!! While raking them up! Lol. We have had a mini-dry spell which really hurt the colors so far.. And now 2 days of rain which is knocking the leaves down pretty fast...

Those are gorgeous photos Karren! Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

I took these first two photos recently..

Assiniboine River area

rivertp3.jpg

Park

parkot1.jpg

I took this photo about 7 years ago in Alberta, Canada. I can't remember the name of the lake.

autumnlakeao2.jpg

Originally Posted by Blue_eyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh Shelley last one I just love it, so beautiful.... mm Yeah!!! Fantastic view, Shelley!!!

beautiful pics. I miss seeing trees. It seems like trees are becoming extinct where I live(central FL.) must they build new condos and shopping centers on every empty piece of land here?

Beautiful pics! Here we don't have much of a fall lol... heck we don't have much of any season... green all year round! Well I lied Spring is quite noticeable.

I love all of the pics. We don't have fall here. We have summer and december.

Shelley the last one is fantastic, you should frame it, its really gorgeous

Latest posts

Back