What chat client do you all use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went through this MSN phase, but went back to AIM, since my friends all have it. AIM 6.5 sucks, so I have been using Pidgin, or older versions of GAIM, since it is just better than this new crap they have out.

You?

I talk to most people on AIM and the 1 person on yahoo messenger. I rarely log on to MSN.

Yahoo Mesenger... For a few reasons.. I've standardized with yahoo products, 360 for my home page, yahoo mail and Flickr for photos.. And they all work pretty good together.. 360 has links into mail and mail has hooks in to IM.. And IM will pop up and tell you when you have mail or when there is something new on a friends 360 page... And yahoo mobil messanger works well on my blackberry too.. Tried paltalk and some other program for the blackberry but it costs $$$ lol

I do most of my surfing and IMing through my blackberry but can only do one thing at a time...

I use AIM if I have to.

I am also on MIRC because of admin duties.

MIRC a bit, a thing called ICQ if i remember well, and MSN. but i'm rarely logged on it.

aim, but the old reason cuz like you said, the new one sucks! i use yahoo sometimes, but only when i know toby will be on there.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I went through this MSN phase, but went back to AIM, since my friends all have it. AIM 6.5 sucks, so I have been using Pidgin, or older versions of GAIM, since it is just better than this new crap they have out.
You?

Yeah I don't like the new aim either so whenever i do sign on, I'm using the older version. I do use Yahoo to talk to family members though.

MSN is the better one because it doesn't slow my computer up like AIM and better looking - only people I chat with on there are my online friends tho. :/

But all my friends have AIM and I usually keep that on in my sidekick...

I use MSN and Skype.

I do not use yahoo nor aim because I guess none of my friends´ do..

MSN, Yahoo, and AIM... At work, I use Pidgin so I can log into them all at once, and just use one window for all messages.

I use MSN
smile.gif

Back