Avocado And Mayonnaise Conditioner For Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Avocado and Mayonnaise Mask is a very good conditioner. This Deep Conditioner works wonders on Dry and Damaged Hair.

Ingredients:

1 Mashed Avocado

1/2 Cup Mayonnaise(Plain Mayonnaise)

Take 1 mashed Avocado and mix it with Mayonnaise. Apply to hair evenly,put on a shower cap and leave for about half an hour. Rinse off.

It doesn't smell good but it helps you get Soft and Shiny Hair.

I also use only edibles for my hair (except for BAQ henna and conditioner). Banana, molasses, and olive oil is my favorite recipe for a hair mask.

I use milk
smile.gif

its really cold though

but it works good.

I've done this several times and it works great. One tip - don't do it on a hot day cause the mayo smells horrible.

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd put half on my hair and eat the other half - lol Haha, me too...except I'd eat the whole thing since my hair is too oily. I wouldn't need a conditioner :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One thing I have learned since visiting Mut is:

How wonderful coconut oil is for my hair!

Hope I say this right: polyunsaturated oils like coconut, olive and advocado can penetrate the hair cortex and help the hair become stronger.

And I love the coconut fragrance.

Mayonaise may be helpful because of the polyunsaturated fats used to make it. However, it is difficult to rince out. So for that reason alone I'll stick with coconut oil.

i should try that because my hair is really dry and i don't know what to do with that anymore so thanks for the recipe.

I have an unopen jar of mayonnaises at home so when i take my braids out I am going to do a super protein deep conditioner with mayonnaise, egg and some oils. Oh also add my protein conditioner to the mix.

w00t for better hair care.

i use this too!

i also like mashed avocado mixed with slightly heated up olive oil... i put that gunk in my hair and wrap it up in plastic... leave it on for a while and my hair is always better for it.

Back