If you had three weeks to live, what would you do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Inspired mostly from the film Last Holiday w/ Queen La, I thought it would be a interesting question to ask.
vogel.gif

I probably would draw all my money out from my account and take a cheap flight to Italy. There I would eat all the pizza and pasta I wanted without worrying about calories or fattening.
lol.gif
smile.gif
rotfl.gif

Plan a trip with my parents and family to many places so I can be surrounded with people I love doing what I always wanted to do most.

Make out with a lot of people and chea... my thoughts are running wild now, ha.

I would definitely spend that time with the people i love.

Now i can't think of what i would actually do though......I'll get back to this. lol

spend money, visit the world. make peace with my family and friends, make sure they know i love them though i rarely say it.

The first thing I would do is check my life insurance stuff and make sure everything was in place. My daughter is married and I don't want her having to deal with more than she has to. After the yucky stuff was done. I would spend the rest of my time with my family and friends. I'd get one last trip to Vegas in. I'd tell my boss exactly what I thought of her as the door hit me in the ass. I'd trade my car in and get something brand new and buy the life insurance that you can get extra and I'd leave the car to my daughter. I'd pull out all of my old journals and read them. I'd write letters to all the people I love. I'd rectify any wrongs that I could. Now remember, I am a Hospice Nurse so I think about this kind of stuff all the time. I have a pretty detailed list, but I think yall have heard enough for now.....................

i'd try to go to all the places ive always wanted to go and eat all the awsome food i possibly can.

Quit my job, say screw school, sell my stuff and yeah probably go on some trip and then for the last week, just stay home and chill and if I have any money leftover give it to my parents and let my friends pick out what they want.

I would visit the people I like/love. Either go on a group vacation to Tahiti, Cook Islands with these people or go by myself. Do some daredevil things like swim with sharks (I would be in a cage, lol), bungee jumping, sky diving. Eat chocolate like crazy. Make sure my will is in order. Donate all my makeup to MUT members.

I loved that movie!!! I dont know... probably take off work and hang around the house... mow the lawn.... in stelitos, an evening gown and mink stole!!! hahahaha

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I loved that movie!!! I dont know... probably take off work and hang around the house... mow the lawn.... in stelitos, an evening gown and mink stole!!! hahahaha Another Kodak moment for sure
moa.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Another Kodak moment for sure
moa.gif
Worst case the neighbors will get a thrill and the high hells will arieate the lawn!! hehehe

lavish my family with gifts and stuff i know they need/want, take everyone out for the last time, enjoy myself with things i love doing and with the ppl i love.

Make my will including my MAKEUP wil.

Visit my whole family and donate half of my money to the children/people who need it.

Visit Africa and Europe and spend the rest of the days I have with my husband, mom and my little brother.

Back